How do you all normally...

Forum: Secondary Fertility Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Secondary Fertility Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2011, 06:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So since I'm new to the board, just wondering what you all normally do as far as sharing with each other information about TTC.

Do you keep each other informed of where you are in yoru cycles? Do you tell people when you're testing, etc.?

And outside of the board, do you tell anything to anyone?

When we first set out to TTC #3 I would tell people, "We are hoping for another one soon." Now I really don't mention anything to anyone unless they directly ask because I really get sick of the "nice" things people try to say that really don't make me feel any better. Also, I don't like admitting to people we've been trying for so long because I just am mad at my body for "failing" me.

I'm set to ovulate this weekend...all my fertility signs point to ovulation and my OPK was positive today. Our wedding anniversary is tomorrow (7th) and so there is a part of me that is hoping and praying this will FINALLY be the month...like an anniversary gift. I know that sounds silly...
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

April 2nd, 2011, 05:01 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
We do cycle checks on here and now that there are more ladies I will be posting them weekly !

I am very open on the boards but outside of the board not so much.

April 2nd, 2011, 07:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I notice this is a bit of a quiet board...I'm glad that you said there are more newbies...hopefully it'll pick up.

I want to say that prior to this week I hadn't been on JM in about 6 months. I was popping in occasionally on TTCAL (to keep them updated as they were so good to me after the miscarriage and when we first started TTC again) and had gotten to know a few ladies on TTC a Specific Gender (after our break from TTC around April last year my first 3 or so months after that is when I tried timing to "sway" for my hubby's sake...I think that's when I tiried anyway).

BUT, after November 2010 and still no BFP's (and another possible chemical had happened in Oct...that was the second chemical and after the miscarriage) I really couldn't come to JM for a LONG time...too upsetting.

When I logged back on I found this board and thought it was just the board I needed.

Anyway, those previous boards helped me when I needed them but I never felt in the "right" spot. TTCAL ladies are AWESOME and SWEET but I always felt bad that I had two little guys. Specific gender no one ever really responded to posts, except maybe two ladies who then were gone 'cause they had babies...so it was quiet...but also, I kinda sorta felt I didn't quite fit because more than anything I want another baby...boy or girl...just a happy, full term peanut!

Anyway, I think this board will be home for me. Thanks for letting me know how you all "usually" do things. You can see I'm a big mouth. Sorry!

April 2nd, 2011, 12:45 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
We need more big mouths on here so we are glad to have you.

April 4th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL Well thank you! I can out "talk/type" anyone I think.

Yet if you met me in person I'm pretty quiet until I really get to know someone.

Thank you for being so welcoming, Donna.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search