We're being lapped...

Forum: Secondary Fertility Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Secondary Fertility Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I just saw on Facebook that my DH's cousin is expecting #4. We started TTC right about when she gave birth to #3! My first thought was, "Another one? Already?!!? But they will be 2 years apart, it's not like they are even going to to be super close in age.

It's insane how many of our friends/relatives who had a baby well after Mason was born are having ANOTHER one already. I guess I shouldn't be shocked...we've been TTC for the length of almost 2 pregnancies already

Another thing (and I'm a Christian and probably shouldn't feel this way.) I'm tired of seeing status updates..."We are expecting #4! We are SO blessed!" or "Baby #3 is a girl! We are so blessed!" or "I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband and 5 wonderful children!" Honestly, it makes me feel kind of "unblessed". Why is everyone else's lives turning out so perfectly when all I want is to see my son's eyes light up when he sees his little brother or sister for the first time. I used to want 5 or 6 kids and now I will settle for 2? Is it really so unreasonable to want 2 kids? I mean , good grief. If all of my friends are SO blessed, when is it my turn. My son is the hugest blessing I could have asked for, but is that it? I'm done? No more blessings. Ugh. I'm just really struggling with this right now.

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by wishfulgal; April 4th, 2011 at 03:21 PM.
April 4th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Super Mommy
I empathize with you completely... It's difficult NOT to think things like "it's not fair" or "why her, and why NOT me?" That is something I struggle with all the time. Esp when you see women who have only a partner, or cannot afford it. I pray every day for my son to have a sibling. The only consolation I can offer is that you are certainly not alone, and God's timing is perfect.

April 4th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Big HUGS sweetie! I swear everyone around me is pg right now and I am really struggling with it as well. I just don't understand why DH and I can't accomplish in 10 months of hardcore trying what 16 year-old girls can do without even trying (I am around a few too many of the latter right now). I have no words of wisdom...while I truly believe that God has a plan for us, and this situation, right now I am struggling too....

April 4th, 2011, 08:07 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
You took the words right out of my mouth. I was just thinking today that I know someone who is on her 3rd child (had her first the same time as I had mine). I get jealous, and then feel upset that I'm jealous. I feel SO blessed to have DS and so many other people/things in my life, but I also feel "unblessed" sometimes too b/c I so badly want another child. Then I feel guilty about that...so yeah. *sigh* Hugs heading your way....

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
April 5th, 2011, 05:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
((HUGS)) I'm so sorry, and I can relate...I joined a DDC on What To Expect when I got pregnant with Nate. We all moved over to a Facebook board aobut 2 years ago...and they are ALL pregnant with #3 by now, some had had them...some are already pregnant with #4. It is so hard because every month it is someone else getting their BFP.

But it WILL be your turn and your BLessing someday, and hopefully someday soon. Do not lose hope!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search