I think I might fit in here. What do you think? 0:)

Forum: Secondary Fertility Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Secondary Fertility Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Hi Everyone,
I think I might fit in here but not too sure. I have a wonderful 3 1/2 yr old son and we have been TTC for almost 9 months for #2. A few months after my son was born I had to have a total colectomy & j-pouch construction surgery as well as an Illeostomy take down surgery a few months after my first surgery. I also have had hypothyroidism since about 2000. I'm also a couple months shy of turning 33, and my DH will be 37 in about a month. So, what do you think? Is this the best place for me or would I fit in better somewhere else?
August 26th, 2011, 02:34 AM
captbabs's Avatar Arrgghh we be knocked up!
This board is a little slow I think? My name is Anna and I have a 5 year old daughter. We've been TTC #2 for 13 months now. I'm on the 1+year board. Maybe try one of those for more activity?
August 27th, 2011, 09:27 AM
yeah, I'm also trying the TTC 6+month board. I'm also trying the TTC board since there doesn't seem to be as much activity on the TTC 6+month board as well. Thanks for the advice. GL
August 29th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
If you're not straight TTC and using assistance you could also use the TTC w/MA board which can be a great source of support and information. The TTC board always gets to me after a month or two of so many women getting pregnant their first cycle.

September 1st, 2011, 03:08 AM
captbabs's Avatar Arrgghh we be knocked up!
The TTC board always gets to me after a month or two of so many women getting pregnant their first cycle.
ITA!!! I've been at this for 13 months I don't want to hear "we got it first try!"
September 2nd, 2011, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captbabs View Post
The TTC board always gets to me after a month or two of so many women getting pregnant their first cycle.
ITA!!! I've been at this for 13 months I don't want to hear "we got it first try!"
I also ITA!!!! We've been TTC #2 since Dec 2010. I'm happy for them, but at the same time it almost feels like they are rubbing it in the faces of those of us who have been TTC for 6+ months. I'm sure that that is not the case, although it sure feels like it sometimes.

Good Luck Everyone!!
September 26th, 2011, 04:36 PM
oneday42
im starting to get really bitter everytime i hear about someone else who easily got pregnant. It is so frustrating and heart breaking.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search