Period gone for a year suddenly comes back(advice needed badly)

Forum: Secondary Fertility Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Secondary Fertility Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2012, 02:24 PM
crazyperiod
Hi. I am a 36 yr old(no kids just my big doggy) married girly girl. This is my story and I am hoping to get advice here. Novemeber 2010 was my last period on my own. By December, it never came back. I have NEVER had ANY female issues in my life. I am a normal weight, no crazy over the top exercising, etc. I waited and still nothing. By March, I was given Provera-it worked. The second time it didn't and I took it again in May and it worked. I tried it after that month and it never came back, so I gave up(tried 3 times). Went to a dr and they checked for cancer, tumors etc because my stomach was hard and bloated(which went away). My prolactin and tsh and cbc and all tests were normal. I had a vaginal ultrasound and she said my ovaries were normal and should be working. I also had constant pms signs but never a period(try having pms every day for a year)Skip ahead to about 6 weeks ago. Not to sound gross, but for a year I've been a "desert" and all the sudden, it was wet down there. I thought ok something is happening. I checked and it looked like I was ovulating, but that lasted for weeks. I started taking Vitex and Dong Quai and on Decemeber 30, MY PERIOD CAME BACK LOL. I usually have 4 days, but it was for a week. I just ended it, but I still feel a bit crampy. I guess it seems my body is getting back to normal? I am not on bc and actually have never been on bc.
January 7th, 2012, 04:47 PM
crazyperiod
Ok, I posted this a few hours ago. I can't stop wondering why I still have cramps after my period ended. I feel weird.
February 18th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Ok, I haven't done my homework, but wondering if you had a super early miscarriage that never resolved itself?? That could be a shot in the dark but isn't that so strange? I hope your cycle stays for good and stays normal!! -Laurel

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search