Trouble for 4 years

Forum: Secondary Fertility Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Secondary Fertility Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2012, 07:49 AM
I have one son from my 1st marriage 7 years old, I am now remarried for 4 years and would love for us to share a child together. We have some obstacles, my husband had a vasectomy & had it reversed hen we met, they told him its 50% chance that he could have a child with reversal. The 2nd problem is he works with lead & that does crazy things to the male reproductive system. We have never gone to a fertility Dr I dont want him to feel bad with a dr telling him he is the reson we cant conceive. We havea very srtong faith in God & i feel if it is his will anything is possible, no matter what the obstacle
June 12th, 2013, 06:39 AM
I guess it is a tricky situation for you. I guess best option for you is to try to have sex without any protection without putting any pressure on your husband. If things do not work out after 7-8 months,you may have to consult a doctor.You may consider consulting some fertility doctor privately online. Wish you luck!

bw,50% is not right. AFAIK,It reaches upto 80%+ in a year or so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasecto...rates:_patency

http://www.doctorspring.com/topics/Pregnancy

Last edited by Norma65; June 15th, 2013 at 05:18 AM.
June 25th, 2013, 09:07 PM
I know it can be crushing for him to hear that he could be the reason you can't conceive, but both of you getting tested to know what you're up against can help a doctor point you two in the right direction of treatment that can increase your odds. I found out I had PCOS so that was our reason until my husband got checked. After a few SA tests it turns out he has low motility too. They have recommended some things to help increase our chances and we just had an IUI on the 14th that we are hoping will do the trick!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search