looking for some positive understanding people!!

Forum: Secondary Fertility Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Secondary Fertility Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2013, 08:40 AM
madis-mama17's Avatar Veteran
Hi all I'm new to this board but I'm.looking for some friends that understand what I'm going through.
Let me tell you a little about myself...
I'm 27 and have been married for almost 9 years my hubby and I have a beautiful daughter that will be 2 the end of July. It was not an easy task getting her either. We got pregnant in 2005 ( surprise baby switched birth control and apparently weren't careful enough) but lost the baby at 10+ weeks. We decided to try for another a few months later and I got diagnosed with PCOD. I DON'T have cysts just a lot of the other side effect including the no ovulation. I ended up getting pregnant in 2010 with my beautiful daughter 100% naturally!! But it was a HORRIBLE 6 years getting her 2 adoptions fell through and crazy periods and Dr visits!!
Well now my Dr is almost 2 and I really want another one we started trying in October and I got Peggy right away!! Bit miscarried the end of November :''( now I feel like I'm in the same boat. I expressed my concerns are frustration to family and close friends and they pretty much tell me to quit being selfish and over reacting. I really am grateful for my beautifully princess but it hurts me to think she will never be a big sister or auntie
Am I being selfish?? Am I overreacting?
May 12th, 2013, 04:47 AM
BLAHSWIFE
I think its perfectly natural to be concerned about that but don't give up at the same time. the good news is that you can get pregnant so try to keep that in mind when it gets tough. Good luck.

DS 13y/o DSS 6 y/o DSD 2 y/o

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search