Plans for the week?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Hangout LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2008, 09:05 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does anyone have any special plans for this week?

We don't have any big plans, just relaxing at home for my last week of pregnancy. I have a honey-do list of things I'd like for DH to get done on his days off this week so I don't come home from the hospital next week to a dirty house! He'll love me for that
June 3rd, 2008, 09:31 AM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
Saturday is my baby shower and I am so excited. I leave Friday for California and I can't wait to see my family and friends. I haven't been back home in nearly a year!!

June 3rd, 2008, 11:11 AM
Miracle's Avatar ♥ Melissa ♥
My sister's due date is on Thursday! Other than that, not too much.

June 3rd, 2008, 11:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Friday is my birthday and saturday is my cousins wedding. Nothing too exciting.

MEG, mama to Blake (11/18/08) and Hudson (08/11/10)

June 3rd, 2008, 01:26 PM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Making lots of diapers! I have two really big custom orders right now... and after I finish my list I have to start working on in stock items. I also need to revamp the layout of my site.

Yesterday my husband was promoted to SSgt though! I just made a journal entry about it: http://pregnant-niamh.livejournal.com/52202.html

June 4th, 2008, 06:02 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today I have my last OB appointment!!!!! Baby will be here Monday, via repeat c-section! We have to be at the hospital at 10am, and surgery is scheduled for 1pm.

After my OB appointment today, I'm taking Brinlee to my mom's house so my oldest sister and I (she's my best friend) can go have lunch, do some shopping, and get pedicures! I'm excited

Quote:
Making lots of diapers! I have two really big custom orders right now... and after I finish my list I have to start working on in stock items. I also need to revamp the layout of my site.

Yesterday my husband was promoted to SSgt though! I just made a journal entry about it: http://pregnant-niamh.livejournal.com/52202.html[/b]
Congrats to your husband on his promotion!!!!!!!!!
June 5th, 2008, 05:55 AM
sunshineblue's Avatar Veteran
Sunday- Just had a duvet day cause of the weather
Monday- Liv had school and then swimming lesson
Tuesday- Work and school
Weds- Visiting my friend and playing with her beautiful baby who has Down's but is amazing. Liv has school then dancing.
Today- Work and school then a quiet evening in front of the telly watching Big Brother Launch show !!
Friday- OH is coming up from Surrey so spending the day with him while Liv at school. Then will prob go out for dinner
Sat- Going to a soft play area with friends and having a quiet night in.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my fab siggy x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search