HoBBiEs

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Hangout LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2007, 11:48 PM
Miracle's Avatar ♥ Melissa ♥
What are your hobbies?

Here are some of mine:

♥ Writing baby names (I like writing my favorite names and also writing lists..such as every girl's name starting with A I can think of, then every girl's name starting with B, etc...it's actually a game I play with my husband. I write down all the names I can think of and then he tries to think of one I probably didn't get. He wins almost EVERY SINGLE TIME! UGH!)
♥ Being on JM... thinking of new post topics, browsing, replying, etc...
♥ Doing word puzzles. The books you can get at the grocery store, Walmart, etc... they're called Variety Word Puzzle books. I LOVE them! I also love doing the word finds that have the missing words. I don't know if anyone knows what those are?
♥ Making siggys! If anyone is looking for one, you can always ask me! I'd love to try to make one for you!

September 23rd, 2007, 02:48 PM
Baby Names Host
Send a message via AIM to carlyheartsphil
-hanging out with Alaina!
-shopping, i go shopping for SOMETHING every other day haha, it's terrible
-planning vacations, seriously I probably have vacations planned for the next 15 years.. there are just so many places I want to go
-house shopping, it's not really a hobby but it's what I've been doing a lot lately! Looking in CA and Oregon

September 24th, 2007, 09:32 PM
Elysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Elysia Send a message via MSN to Elysia
some of my hobbies
  • writing - I write short stories and poetry...it's a real good stress reliever for me
  • reading - I am addicted to books, I read anything and everything.
  • singing - I love jumping around and singing to my favourite songs by myself or performing infront of others
  • horse riding - I don't get to do this as much as I'd like but I grab my helmet and saddle whenever I have the chance
  • making music videos - I do this for TV shows I enjoy...I find a sutiable song then put clips of the show along to the music. It takes forever to make one and its frustrating sometimes but I love watching them after I've finished
  • martial arts - Even though I don't do classes anymore I still practice a fair bit
February 8th, 2008, 01:18 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
* Writing - I love to write. I mostly write fanfics when I do, but I don't have much time for it anymore. Its a stress reliever for me too, it really helps me to relax.

* Music - I love anything to do w/ music.. just listening to it completely puts me at peace if that makes any sense.

* Animals - I love Animals.. anything to do w/ them... I wanted to be a Vet for most of my life and now I'm going for a Vet Assistant. I used to horseback ride but I stopped when I got pregnant... I want to start again so bad but I don't have the money or drive to get there.

* Mikayla - Of course! lol
February 9th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Regular
Weird as it might sound, I like joining my boy playing video games. Keeps me in touch with what he's playing. When he was only nine he was watching his teen cousin play some ninja game, and I asked him what he thought of it. He said "it looks sweet, but it's bad in real life." I was so proud of him, it made me think again about all the media fearmongers that say video games make your kid a guaranteed murderer.
February 12th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Super Mommy
Researching names: I'm a complete nerd. I research meanings and usage. This probably explains my negative comments on some threads in the name section.
Digital scrapbooking: I learnt how to download freebies and use Adobe Photoshop for this purpose a few months ago and I became addicted.
Writing: I enjoy coming up with stories. Last year I participated in NaNoWriMo and won; this year I plan to participate again. I don't like other people reading my stuff, though.
Singing: I do it at every opportunity. In the car, when I'm home alone, when I'm hanging out with my baby cousin, as I do chores around the house...
Reading: I'll read anything that's put in front of me. There are very few books I haven't enjoyed.
February 14th, 2008, 11:16 PM
mtowcs09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mtowcs09
Video games- I play a ton of video games, probably too often
Watching movies- I love indies and musicals
Reading books- I own a ton of books
Taking pictures- I'm an addict at taking pictures, I probably have a thousand pictures of just my animals
H3F- My real home on the internet.

March 1st, 2008, 04:57 PM
ANGWife
Quiltting, baking, and building my child care business.
April 4th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Reading
Scrap Booking
Photography
May 13th, 2008, 08:36 PM
tatumchar@yahoo.com's Avatar Super Mommy
i was going to get into scrapbooking, but haven't done much yet, maybe i will start when little remy gets here.

reading books
watching movies and tv shows
i'm a total gamer, love playing video games

</div>
July 11th, 2008, 01:21 PM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
I like to read when I have time.
Getting online on my sites I like is fun.
Playing online games when I have time.
And the most important is spending time with Ry.
July 12th, 2008, 05:55 AM
MusicalJulia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
MUSIC - Hence my screen name! I play the piano. My passion! I've played several instruments in the past years. And I love, love, LOVE listening to music. I can't imagine being w/o music.
Travel - Matt and I LOVE discovering new places. Whether it be in the US or another country.
Cooking- and baking! I love experimenting in the kitchen. And, I love food.
Fitness - Going to the gym, etc
Reading- all types of books!!
Photography- I love taking pictures!

Those are my main ones!

<div align='left'>----
Angel #1- August '08 (10 weeks)
Angel #2- October '08 (6 weeks)
TTC on hold..

</div>

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: