Any Former BNWers here?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Hangout LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Regular
Did anyone else here post at BNW ... I miss that site.
February 24th, 2008, 06:14 PM
4boys
I did a long long time ago....ok, like a year ago. I haven't been there since they made all their changes.
February 24th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Orvokki's Avatar Veteran
I don't know if we knew each other, but I post(ed) there as Phantasma. I'm really not liking this new site we've been deported to though - I hope the format gets changed around soon.

<div align="center"></div>
February 25th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
I posted there for a month or two. Under the name NiamhWitch.

March 1st, 2008, 10:38 AM
SONshine's Avatar Super Mommy
I was IMO. I posted there until this past September when lost my internet connection. I just got it turned back on and went to go start posting again and it was shut down! Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed. That new site is quite confusing! Does anyone know if it will ever be up and running again or is it forever going to be that new site?

Rebecca - Mama to Eirik James and Lachlan Lasse

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wrtOYBM/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
March 2nd, 2008, 01:11 PM
Orvokki's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
I was IMO. I posted there until this past September when lost my internet connection. I just got it turned back on and went to go start posting again and it was shut down! Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed. That new site is quite confusing! Does anyone know if it will ever be up and running again or is it forever going to be that new site?[/b]
The explanations we've been given have been rather vague, but from what I understand that's where we're going to be from now on. They're re-doing the site to make the forum more user-friendly and more like BNW, but the original forum will no longer be in use. I've been asking if they're planning to resurrect the Personal Name Advice, as that was a really big part of BNW, but still no answer.

<div align="center"></div>
March 3rd, 2008, 04:52 PM
Regular
I think the fact that the question is ignored whenever asked tells you your answer.
March 22nd, 2008, 07:04 PM
Sarah Elizabeth's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Sarah Elizabeth
Yeah, I used to post at BNW. I don't care for the new site.
April 2nd, 2008, 10:57 PM
BellaBellski's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Finally, some fellow BNWers! I was Mamita on BNW and I absolutely MISS the boards, I am so
disapointed with the new site, it's so complicated and not user-friendly in the slightest! Glad I found
this site at least ..... but I miss my BNW!!

Proud Mommy to Mattea Lilian born February 21st 2007 - 7lbs 14oz &
Owen Markus James born October 21st 2009 - 10lbs
Forever loving & Missing ~Damian~ born into heaven August 13th 2008
April 20th, 2008, 05:18 AM
Flash's Avatar Member
Yes i was a former BNWer and i loved it there, i was so disappointed when it was no longer in use. I was one of the PNA's, and i really enjoyed doing that as well. The new site is so different to BNW, i just can't into using it. It's has such a different format and is so frustrating to use. I was Flash, as i am here.
Grace and Brian, proud parents to Robert, Michael and Patrick.[color=#009900]
May 13th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to SK.
OMG! Final BNWer's! Ive been looking all over for some! lol

I doubt any one would remember me I lost my internet around 7 months into my first pregnancy - I managed to get back on to post Logans birth announcement at a friends. I finaly got the net rushed like mad to get onto BNW to find it SHUT!!!

My user name was SK there, I was due 13th Nov to Logan Ashley. I dont know if many would remember as I was away alot before it shut, but I used to be on every day (& night when I couldnt sleep) without fail lol.

I mainly hung out in the name forums, & was know for loving the girls name Bradley-Anne lol

xxx

June 7th, 2008, 10:06 PM
ImagineOctober's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey! I posted on BNW for probably a year or more. I miss it there! I'm glad, however, I've found this site! This is the closest thing I've found to BNW. I went under the name LindsayLou (I know, big stretch huh?) Hello to fellow BNWers.

June 7th, 2008, 11:50 PM
its just smashley's Avatar Veteran
I used to lurk BNW. I think I might have had a grand total of 50 posts once the site shut down. I just got a message on myspace the other day from one of my May 2006 mommies about a temporary site that they set up until the new site gets set up. I just registered but haven't posted at the new site yet. PM me if any of you want the new site. Apparently, no one is supposed to give it out to random people but previous BNW members and friends of BNW members are more than welcome to join.

Not sure how good it is and not sure if I will ever even post since I never really "knew" anyone over there but I figure some of you more avid BNW posters might like to get back into the swing of things.

*I personally like this site better <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search