We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Just wanted to remind everyone or inform those who are new to the military to keep OPSEC in mind so our families stay safe. Please use your best judgement when posting and if you are not sure if something is acceptable, it may be safer to just leave it out:
What is military OPSEC?
The military asks that all soldiers, Marines, sailors and airmen [and their families] practice "Continuous OPSEC" (Operation Security.) The following guidelines have been provided from a number of DOD sources for military personnel, contractors and family members.
Providing the following information on this or any public forum may be a violation of OPSEC:
* The identity of units planned for deployments is confidential until an official announcement of the deployment is made.
* General geographic location of units deployed (E.G. city, country or area) is NOT classified.
* Specific geographic location of units is confidential.
* Details of allied military participation is operations is secret.
THE WEB: The global reach of the world wide web requires special precautions be taken when posting information. The following types of information shall not be posted to any publicly accessable web sites:
* Information that is for official use only (FOUO). This type of information would pose an unacceptable risk to the [military], especially in electronically aggregated form. While records containing FOUO information will normally be marked at the time of their creation, records that do not bear such markings shall be assumed to contain FOUO information.
* Analysis and recommendations concerning lessons learned which reveal sensitive military operations, exercises or vulnerabilities.
* Reference to unclassified information that would reveal sensitive movements of military assets or the location of units, installations, or personnel where uncertainty regarding location is an element of military plan or program.
* Personal information including complilations of names of personnel assigned to overseas , sensitive, or routinely deployable units.
* Names, locations, and specific identifying information about family members or military personnel and employees.
* Technical information that can be used or be adapted for use to design, engineer, produce, manufacture, operate, repair, overhaul, or reproduce any military or space equipment or technology concerning such equipment.
* Unclassified information pertaining to classified programs.
No problem. Just want to make sure our families stay safe![/b]
Good reminder, I have been on sites before where exact deployments are mentioned, etc. and it always makes me nervous!
<span style="font-familyalatino Linotype">Ci è niente che potrte fare mai per rendermi
l'arresto che li amate ed ogni alito prendo è sempre nel vostro
interesse dormite all'interno dei miei sogni e conoscete
per sicuro chi potrebbe amarlo mai di più.
-Celine Dion (Miracle)</span>
<span style="font-familyalatino Linotype">DropShots Fotos & The Diary of an Italian Mama
<span style="font-familyalatino Linotype">Big thanks to these ladies for beautiful siggies & blinkies!