Playgroups

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Veteran
Hi ladies,

I apoligize that I don't post here are that often, I seem to be more of a lurker than a poster. I would like to get active with you all again if you will have me . I will re-introduce myself. My name is Jennifer and am married to the love of my life for nine years in July. This past September we had our first child, a beautiful baby girl. We are currently stationed at Ft. Hood (Army) and will probably be PCS'ing to Ft. Carson in the near future.

This seems to be a very supportive and helpful forum and I look forward to getting to know you all again.

I edited to add that I am also looking for anyone who may be staioned at Ft. Hood that could direct me to any playgroups in the area. I already know of the two on Tues and Wed however that falls right at the time Natalie is napping. I would really like to get her out to meet other babies.

Last edited by Jen76549; May 16th, 2009 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Add comment
May 27th, 2009, 03:21 AM
SummerBabies11's Avatar Mega Super Duper Mommy
hello! I heard Carson is beautiful! have fun there! my Hubby wants to go there so bad.

June 18th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Veteran
Thank you for the reply. Sorry it took a bit to respond but we did find out we are moving to Carson and were given thrity days notice, so we have been trying to sell our house and find a new one in the Springs plus all the other fun stuff involved in moving.
June 18th, 2009, 09:14 AM
ShanMarie's Avatar Is it spring yet?
Welcome back Jennifer! I dont have any clue about the playgroups but wanted to wish you great luck with selling the house and moving! Keep us posted on how things go!!
Preston-3
Cameron-1

June 20th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanMarie View Post
Welcome back Jennifer! I dont have any clue about the playgroups but wanted to wish you great luck with selling the house and moving! Keep us posted on how things go!!
That is sweet thank you. Once we get this move done and over with I plan on posting a lot more.
June 22nd, 2009, 04:45 PM
DavidandJaidonsmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you heard of meetup.com? I found my playgroup here in Houston on there and I kow its a national website so you could try that. I'll be looking for a playgroup in Lemoore, Ca now, but thats not that big of a place so we'll see how that goes.

Bree - Mom to David - 10 & Jaidon - 8
Baby#3:
Beta 4/25 @ 16dpo 622 4/29 @ 20dpo 2013
10wk hb 172

July 4th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidandJaidonsmomma View Post
Have you heard of meetup.com? I found my playgroup here in Houston on there and I kow its a national website so you could try that. I'll be looking for a playgroup in Lemoore, Ca now, but thats not that big of a place so we'll see how that goes.
Thank you, I had not heard of that website.
July 4th, 2009, 07:44 PM
LadyLuck's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LadyLuck
I used meetup.com also and have had great success with it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search