August Buddies: KaylynnandAddisonsMommy and EllenCarroll

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2010, 06:50 AM
EllenCarroll's Avatar Proud Army Wife
Send a message via AIM to EllenCarroll Send a message via Yahoo to EllenCarroll
Well they looked so good!! Im not doing anything awesome or special. Just sitting at home not doing too much. Well at least your hubby wont be gone too long..when mine goes its usually for 2 weeks or sometimes a month to 2 months. Still no word on David leaving yet..they did say he has all next week to get ready so at least I have another week with him, and apparently something is going on with the planes at pope.. so who know's. His 1 sgt is going with him, and his sgt was suppose to leave on sunday but is still here! so I have no idea now when he is leaving again...so thats ok with me!
I cant believe Gabriel is 1 month old today!! My baby boy.. is growing so fast! LOL..I just cant believe its gone that fast! I hope time keeps going that fast when David leaves!
I have nothing to watch on tv anymore now that Army Wives is done for the season..uugh I watch America's Got Talent, I think the Amazing Race comes on soon as well..so thats at least something.
What are you your plans for the weekend? Im not doing anything..bored as usual!
August 26th, 2010, 08:57 PM
KaylynnandAddisonsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well Zack came home today a day early so that was nice! I won't be chicken to go to bed tonight
Well maybe you will get a little more time w/ David than you thought
Happy 1 month to Gabriel! I know that time sure does fly :-/
Next weekend is my Bf's 21st birthday so for this whole month I have been planning a Surprise Party for her this Sat at 6 but then everyone started bailing on me so I finally just told her! Before I told her I led her to believe I was just making her dinner...What a mess! But I'm still making her cake probably doing pizza and having drinks so it should still be fun...I have alot of cleaning to do until then! Boooo

August 27th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Awww that sucks about eveyone bailing out on her party!! But at least you are still doing something nice for her! You will have to let me know how it goes! It still sounds nice to have pizza and cake and drinks, it should be fun!
I dont have any plans for this weekend..just trying to spend as much time as I can with david..It seems they think he will be leaving on the 12th. So I have more time with him then I thought.. but it still sucks.
Im thinking Im going to be heading to Florida around September 28th or Oct 1st. Somewhere around there. Im excited.. I need a break and need to be around friends and family. Im going to the amusement parks in Orlando with my bestfriend, Im excited!
August 27th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Well now I think I'm just gonna make dinner, we're gonna have taco's and still have cake and drinks
Well I'm glad you get a little more time w/ David! That's always nice Enjoy that time!!!
I bet your so excited about Florida...I can imagine that will be fun, You'll be sad/happy when it's time to go I'm sure.
I have to run to Walmart in a bit..Tonight is an easy night so I'm gonna make my buffalo chicken pizza...YUM!!!

August 27th, 2010, 10:11 AM
You love to cook dont you?! I noticed you are like betty crocker over here!..lol Honestly I hate cooking, but I will if I have too. David LOVES to cook, i LOVE to bake so it works out in the end! Well whether its taco's or pizza, Im sure she will love it. Its the thought that counts ya know!
Ugh Im so bored today.. did you ever message me your cell number through facebook? I dont have it and I didnt see it.
August 29th, 2010, 07:18 PM
I do I love to look up new recipes and experiment
Zack likes to cook steaks and different meats.
No I hadn't yet because for awhile it was broken, and since it had been for so long I haven't paid it yet so it doesn't work, which sucks because I love to text :-/
I will let ya know when I get it working
I will message it though so it's not in the open

August 30th, 2010, 08:11 AM
Well I must say we lit up this board huh?! LOL..we had the most posts..its awesome. Yeah make sure you message it, I dont want your number posted all over the internet. How was your weekend? Mine was ok, nothing exciting here. David went back to work today. Booo..after 5 weeks off its so quiet in this house now.. I miss him already! I am writing him a letter.. he doesnt know about. I will give it to him when he leaves nad he can read it on the plane. Its an I love you letter and telling him how much we will miss him and how proud I am of him. Its going to suck so bad....This is our second deployment. How many have u been through?
It's so wierd, because I'm prior military as well and im used to leaving, but not being the one left behind..
well girl have a good mondy! What are you up to today? Im just staying home with Gabe..
August 30th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Yeah we lit it up well! I guess that's saying we talk too much..LOL But I'm all about talking...I love to talk!
Aww, The I Love You Letter is such a great idea! Why didn't I ever think of that?! LOL
Well after Basic when he got here to Bragg the Battalion was already deployed to Iraq so he immediately went over but once he got there, there was 5 months left
And then just this yr to Haiti, that's all, but he's in until 2014 so who knows what's to come :-/
We are doing notta today, LOL Although I should be were having outta town company this wk, so I should be cleaning but I'm so last minute
I'm making spaghetti tonight, What about you?

August 30th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Nothing exciting today..Just stayed at home and cleaned some. Tomorrow is a busy day. I got so much stuff to do! Gotta pick up Gabe's certificate, get Zena's medication. She has seizures..thats about it. Going shopping with my bestfriend for props for her newborn pics of her daughter. Thats about it. Gabe has been fussy all day..So Im exhausted!
August 31st, 2010, 04:49 PM
I have had a super busy wk!
I have been cleaning and organizing and more to come:-/
Our family will get here in town Thursday night about midnight-ish
I hate feeling overwhelmed!
DH is getting ready for JRTC next wk in Louisiana, Booo!
2 wks seems long to me, LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search