October Buddies: jessesgirl24 and Mommy to 3 boys

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
Here are a few questions to get your conversations started but feel free to ask as many questions as you'd like to get to know each other better. The goal is to try to get to know your buddy as well as possible during this month! Have fun.

-Name(No last names please)?
- SOs Name?
-Birthday?
-Where you are originally from?
-Where you live now?
-Kids?
-Pets?
-Branch of service/how many years?
-Hobbies?

Random Question of the month: What are you planning on doing for Halloween?

October 7th, 2010, 11:17 AM
jessesgirl24
-Name(No last names please)?Kim
- SOs Name?Jesse
-Birthday?December 11
-Where you are originally from? Upstate NY
-Where you live now? Barksdale afb, la
-Kids? Sebastian 16 months and preggo w/ our 2nd due march 5
-Pets? Peanut 2 year old minpin
-Branch of service/how many years? AF 6 years
-Hobbies? scrapbooking and playing w/ Sebby

Umm...probably dressing Sebastian up and handing out candy and taking a million pictures
October 8th, 2010, 04:07 AM
Super Mommy
-Name(No last names please)? Kim
- SOs Name? Anthony
-Birthday? Jan 28th
-Where you are originally from? Near Seattle WA
-Where you live now? Yokosuka Naval Base Japan
-Kids? Blake 4, Owen almost 2, and Vinny 4 months
-Pets? gave our little girl to a good home when we moved here because we were told wrong by our sponsor that we couldn't bring her =(
-Branch of service/how many years? Navy 7 years
-Hobbies? going to the gym, spending time with my boys

My boys are dressing up like Toy Story characters (Blake-Buzz, Owen-Woody, Vinny-squeaky alien toy) and we're going trick-r-treating on base.

How did you meet your husband?
Is any of your family military?
How many kids do you want?
Is your husband home a lot? What does he do in the AF?

October 9th, 2010, 10:57 PM
jessesgirl24
How did you meet your husband? I met my hubby in high school. He moved to my town when I was a junior and he was a senior
Is any of your family military? My uncle is in the Army. He was active duty, but now I believe he is in the reserves. He still deploys quite a bit.
How many kids do you want? 2! lol that is it for me. after we have this one the hubby is gettin a vesectomy lol.
Is your husband home a lot? What does he do in the AF? Yea my hubby has never delpoyed. He is in the communication squadron. Right now he is doing inventory type stuff, but his job was cable and antenna maintenance. he is about to get in out in 2 months ish.. so they moved him so they could get someone knew in i guess i don't kno lol.

How did you meet your hubby?
What does he do in the Navy?
Does he have to go out on the ships a lot?
October 11th, 2010, 04:30 AM
Super Mommy
Do you know what you're having? Reguardless of sex you're done? I don't blame you, I love my kids but sometimes they can be a handful. Right now Vinny is my fav because he can't talk back and he still will cuddle lol.

How did you meet your hubby? We actually met on a internet dating site. I was tired of dating the same guys over and over or finding out on a first date that they knew a bunch of the same people as me and he was looking for a booty call lol. He didn't get his wish, instead he ended up with a wife and 3 kids lol.
What does he do in the Navy? He is an aviation ordnanceman so he deals with bombs.
Does he have to go out on the ships a lot? Right now he is on shore duty but before this he was gone a lot, he actually missed both of our first two sons births. He goes back on sea duty in April and he'll probably be deployed shortly after.

How old are you and your husband?
What is your husbands name? (so I can quit just calling him your husband lol.)
What is Sebastian going to be for Halloween?
Do you work or go to school?

October 13th, 2010, 12:56 PM
jessesgirl24
How old are you and your husband? he's 24 and I'm 23
What is your husbands name? (so I can quit just calling him your husband lol.) Jesse
What is Sebastian going to be for Halloween? A pumpkin! I'm excited... our lil dog is going to dress up as a pumpkin as well.
Do you work or go to school? right now I'm trying to get certified to be a medical assistant and I just got my Bachelor's degree in May. I am going to go back to work September 2011, after the new baby is 6 months.

Yes, we are having a boy. Yea I'm done. lol. I wanted two... I was really hoping that it was going to be a girl this time, but oh well, I know Sebastian will love to have a lil brother better. Oh i know they are a handful. I wouldn't trade Seb for the world but he started walking at 6 months and he has been going NON stop since then lol. It's never a boring day in our household.

Sorry I have been MIA, we finally have our house on the market. It has been a really busy week trying to pack up some stuff and cleaning like crazy.

how has your week been?
Do you like it in Japan (that was our dream place to go)
October 13th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Super Mommy
I was hoping to have a girl too but I am so happy with my 3 boys. And just think, we get to forever be the princesses in our households. Also I'm looking forward to not dealing with another girl in the house on her period, or paying for a wedding. My aunt told me with girls you have to worry about every penis in town but with boys, you only have to worry about one lol. I'll warn you now, boys fight and they fight hard, it doesn't matter the age gap, that is my biggest complaint lol. I can't watch them play because they are so rough with each other I am constantly on edge and Anthony just says "their boys" lol.
Wow, walking at 6 months, that is crazy. I am thinking Vinny will be an early crawler or walker but I can wait. It's so nice when they aren't mobile and once he realizes he can move he probably won't cuddle anymore

how has your week been? My week has been ok. Anthony had Monday off so that was nice and then I tried taking the kids to base to hang out on Tuesday which was a handful between them and my friends 2 girls. Yesterday I was able to go to the gym which was great, I love when I workout. Last week I ran 3 miles for the first time at around a 10 min pace and yesterday I was able to improve to around a 9 min pace. Considering I never really ran before and I have ashma, I'm very proud of myself. They have a class on base called PT Tots where the kids get to play and have more structer play so I took them to that today and now they are napping which I'm going to join them soon... 3 kids are very tiring lol.
Do you like it in Japan (that was our dream place to go). I do like it, the people are so nice here and it's great to expierence the different culture. I am starting to really miss the states though. We live off base so our rent and bills are in yen and the yen rate is horrible right now so that is making me miss the states more too. When we got here the yen rate was over 100 and now it's 80. We have been here 2 1/2 years so I've hit the point where I've expierenced a lot and now I'm good lol. In a couple months I'm going to try blow fish and I can't wait, it's something Anthony and I have been talking about doing for years but weren't able to before because I was pregnant last winter and the winter before we didn't know that it was seasonal so we missed our chance. Our dream place to go would be Italy, hopefully after Anthony gets out and becomes a DS agent we'll get stationed there but who knows... at the very least we'll go there for vacation at some point in our lives.

Ok so I think I've rambled enough for today lol.

October 16th, 2010, 09:53 PM
jessesgirl24
How is your weekend going? Did ya'll doing anything fun? We had our first ppl come and look at our house this morning and for some reason our realtor told us to stay here while the looked. but it was very awkward. Oh well i'm just hoping now that she gets her but over here tomorrow and actually gets our house on the market like she was supposed to today! grr. oh well.

so what is the weather like this time of year in Japan?
October 18th, 2010, 05:19 AM
Super Mommy
I saw that you're at 20 weeks... half way point YAY!!!

My weekend was good. Didn't do much but we did get out to a play area that the kids love!

The weather here is still pretty warm but starting to get a little cooler which I like. We got the boys a bunch of cute winter clothes. I think I love shopping for them more than for myself.

What are you doing this weekend?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search