October Buddies: Amchelle and LovnMyLabs

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2010, 04:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry for your families loss. That is awful.

Well we won't have to have another surgery. The doctor said everything is normal, he just has a small scrotum and it will get bigger when he hits maturity. I was so embarrassed when he said that. I can only imagine him showing me one day and asking why they got big.

Well he had Pyloric Stenosis when he was born and they did emergency surgery on that at 5 weeks. And then he contracted MRSA from daycare and ended up developing an abscess on his rectum that they had to go in and drain back in September.

Well, with it being the 19, maybe AF will stay away and you can have your bean!

And on top of all this, I discovered Joe cheating on me last night. So, I will finish up the month, and then I'm gone. I kinda knew something was going on, but I went over to surprise him last night and she was there. I guess I got the surprise, right?
October 19th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Amchelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well i'm sitting here in the hotel room waiting for my little ones to get to sleep so i thought i would pop on here and see how you are doing.

I will probably test again tomarrow or the next day and hope to see 2 pink lines!!

I'm sorry you had to walk in and discover that, but better now then later....at least now you can move on and worry about you and your son and this pregnancy! make sure you stay in contact with me after this! I'm on Facebook lol! because i want to know how your pregnancy goes and see how cute the new little one will be etc.!

what did he have to say when you walked in on him and the other woman?

October 20th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
He started cussing me out and called me the b word and was basically shoving me out the door. I was like are you kidding me? And I asked him if he was wanting to come with me to the appointment next month, and he just scoffed and said, I know you aren't pregnant.

I just looked at him in shock and said, really? That's why I have the belly, why my doctor confirmed it, why when I POAS it's positive, why I'm going in for my u/s?????

I just shook my head and told him to believe what he wants, and if he needed to just pretend it didn't happen, then he'll just get a shock when the baby gets here in June.

You will have to pm me what name to look up on FB. I'm always on my fb.
October 24th, 2010, 07:17 PM
well im finally back home....how have you been? hope everything is going better for you!

October 25th, 2010, 03:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think if things could have gone worse they did. I'll tell you more about it later. How have things been for you?
October 25th, 2010, 12:21 PM
we are doing fine...waiting on a check to get her....DF and I have decided that we are going to go down to the JoP as soon as it gets here and just go ahead and get married....we are not even going to tell anyone...lol...i have tried to get my family together for over a year so we can do a nice little backyard thing and it just isnt going to happen...his family lives in Iowa so we knew they wouldn't be able to be here....so we are to the point now we just want to get the legal stuff done and over with...and some day we will have a nice little get together.

what is your facebook site and ill send u a friend invite? that way we can talk on there too!

October 30th, 2010, 09:13 AM
so how is everything....have you talked to joe since all that happend? hows the little man doing....is he ready for halloween?

October 30th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Haven't talked to Joe at all. Little man is doing good. We are all set for Halloween tomorrow. I got him an Elmo basket for his candy. I'm so excited to take him out!!!! What are you all up to? I got your FB request and added you on there, feel free to talk to me anytime!
November 1st, 2010, 02:47 PM
we went trick-or-treating at the mall on saturday, then we hit a couple of blocks last night .... the kids had a blast......ill be adding the pics on facebook in the next day or two from all that! did you take pics of your little man trick-or-treating? i know in a few days they will be switching us buddies....so keep me updated and feel free to hit me up on facebook! i def. want to see sono's and find out if your having a boy or girl...and if u just need to vent about joe, pregnancy, etc. feel free to message me on there too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search