January Buddies: Rhill4455 and Navywife05

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2011, 09:44 AM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
Here are a few questions to get your conversations started but feel free to ask as many questions as you'd like to get to know each other better. The goal is to try to get to know your buddy as well as possible during this month! Have fun.

-Name(No last names please)?
- SOs Name?
-Birthday?
-Where you are originally from?
-Where you live now?
-Kids?
-Pets?
-Branch of service/how many years?
-Hobbies?

Random Question of the month: What are you looking forward to in 2011?

January 3rd, 2011, 07:49 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Looks like I get to start!!!

-Name(No last names please)? Robin
-SOs Name? Paul
-Birthday? Nov 17, 1977 (33)
-Where you are originally from? Born and Raised in So. Cal and HATED it my entire life so I moved to TN when I was 22. Where I met my DH and eventually my parents followed and still live there now. So TN is where I consider to be from and where is home to me!
-Where you live now? Fort Riley, KS and we hate it but we have orders to get the heck out of here!
-Kids? Karen (7), Amanda (5) and Connor (14 mo)
-Pets? Just our two fish!
-Branch of service/how many years? AD Army for 8 years
-Hobbies? Scrapbooking, guitar, reading, writing poetry, spending time with my family and playing around on facebook!

Random Question of the month: What are you looking forward to in 2011 Our PCS move to Fort Benning, GA on April 1st! Can't wait to get out of this horrible place!

January 18th, 2011, 05:20 PM
NavyWife05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name(No last names please)? Amber
- SOs Name? Josh
-Birthday? May 13th 1987
-Where you are originally from? Ohio
-Where you live now? Virginia blahh
-Kids? 1 daughter who will be 20 months the 29th
-Pets? nope i wish lol
-Branch of service/how many years? Navy and 4yrs yesterday (17th)
-Hobbies?
i love scrapbooking, taking pics of my daughter, shopping, making tutus and bows
Random Question of the month: What are you looking forward to in 2011? umm nothing really lol...

IM SO SORRY I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS LOL!!!
some ?'s for u

Where did u and ur husband meet?
whats the greatest thing about being a mommy
whats your favorite food, color, tv show
umm..are you having any more kids
and anything else you would like to share!!

January 23rd, 2011, 09:05 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Sorry Amber! Didn't realize you answered. Let me start of by saying that Haylee is absolutly adorable.

Where did u and ur husband meet? I actually met my DH on AOL. He sent me an IM and we chatted on there for about 2 weeks. Then we started talking on the phone. Talked on the phone for about 2 weeks then finally met in person. So we spent a good month getting to know each other before we ever met.
whats the greatest thing about being a mommy Watching them achieve thier goals that they worked so hard to achieve. Watching them turn in to wonderful little ladies and gentelmen.
whats your favorite food, color, tv show Favortie food = Italian / Favorite Color = Black or Burgandy / favorite TV show = I have lots...lets see, Fringe, Bones, Glee, Vampire Diaries, Greys anatomy, House, Army wives, I know there are others but thats a good list for now.
umm..are you having any more kids Were not sure yet. DH got home from a year long deployment right before Christmas. Since his return we have been NTNP. Its kind of in gods hands at the moment. We will be PCSing to Ft benning, GA in 3 months. After we are all moved and settled we will either start TTC or DH will schedule to have his vasectomy then. Until then we are not sure what we want.

A few questons for you:
How did you meet your DH?
Do you want more kids? If so how many?
If you could pick where your stationed where would you pick and why?
You said you wished you had a pet. What kind of pet would you get if you got one?

January 28th, 2011, 11:53 AM
NavyWife05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me and DH met in college. It was a class I wasn't even suppose to be in lol. Funny story I wore a shirt that said save water drink beer n Dh told his friend I found my future wife (before he even met me he said this) it was fate lol

I want another baby sooo bad but Dh said he doesn't want another one n that he is fine with one. So idk if we will even have another

To be honest Norfolk is the only station I really know about. Idk where other navy bases are so I call this home for now

I want a chocolate lab puppy so bad! Once Dh gets out of the navy we are goin to get one!

*questions for you*
If you had one million dollars what would you do with it
What is your dream job
If you could be on any tv show what one
What kind of vehicle do you drive
What's one embarrassing thing that has happened to u

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search