June Buddies: C&K's Mama & Dakotas_mom

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2011, 07:59 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we are originally from Dallas, and I would like to be closer to my family, but Me and Dh's family dont get along. 3 hours (in OK) was PERFECT

do you get along with the inlaws?

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
June 26th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
Yes, but It's probably bc I dont talk to them alot. LOL

If they need want to talk, they normally call my dh. And when we go home, we see them once or twice. They are really nice though. His mom is very laid back and has always liked me. His dad loves me. lol

How often do you get to see his parents.. and yours?!

June 26th, 2011, 07:08 PM
our parents live withing a couple miles of each other so when we see one we see the other, but we see mine for longer stretches of time. He knows it just starts fights for me to have to be around them longer than humanly necessary. His dad is fine. His mom is a controlling manipulative bad word... most recent offense being that she "friended" his ex fiance on Facebook (after years of Chris asking his mother to cut all ties with his exes) and was more active and engaged with this chick than she's tried to be with me in the 5 years we've been married... the same fiance who stole all his money and used it to buy drugs while cheating on him... oh yea... she's a gem. She hates me because in their family she's the "leader" everyone does what she says cause its easiest. I was okay with that until I had Carrie. Then I didn't breastfeed, which is a total sin to her. I gave my kid finger foods before a year old and a hundred other things she TOLD me not to do... heaven forbid I raise my child my way... and then she blew it up into I'm a horrible snob and think very little of their family... etc. She's a martyr with her own agenda.

now that we live in NC we'll probably only see each of our families twice a year, and the only reason we can afford that often is because my little brother works for an airline and we get free tickets.

Do you enjoy decorating??

It's all I've done lately and I love it! I am ALMOST done with both the girls' rooms! Katie is a mermaid room and Carrie's is a garden. I'm so excited that this house is coming together so well!

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
June 29th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
I love to decorate but I haven't decorated my walls yet (we've been here for two years). I havent had the time

We are updating Dakotas room into Cars. We have a toy box, but thats all. My dh said we'll get other stuff soon.

Have you decorated the other rooms?!

July 1st, 2011, 08:04 PM
I know it's July officially now, but I finished them today! I'm so excited!!!

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...pic-heavy.html (They are FINISHED!! (pic heavy))

July 5th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Awww!! I love it!! Super cute!!

Tags
june buddies

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search