What's the hardest part of your day?

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
What's the hardest part/time of your day and why??

Mine would have to be getting Dakota up in the mornings. My kid can sleep though anything and it takes me 20-30 min just to wake him up. Most mornings, I can pick him up and shake him AND he will sleep though it.

April 10th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
Mine is also having to wake my kids up on school days. My daughter HATES to get up in the morning (probably because she spends the whole night not sleeping). I try to keep my 3 year old asleep through the process but it's impossible with all the screaming that happens in the mornings. Then I have to try and stay awake for the next several hours with my son until nap time where we both pass out on the couch.

Scarlett Diane

April 10th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Evenings...the whole dinner/baths/bedtime/clean-up rush.
April 11th, 2012, 07:18 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Getting dinner cooked when Ellie wants to eat. I swear she cluster feeds from 5-8 and it can take what seems like forever to cook then eat for dh and I. Dh gets flustered and just hands me the baby while I'm cooking. We obviously afferent still trying to figure out a new schedule now that we have baby.
April 12th, 2012, 07:27 AM
danniegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The hardest part/time of the day for me depends. Normally its in the morning waking the kids for daycare and getitng them dresesd. My little one fights me the most becuase he doesnt want to go to sleep at night. Doesnt help i have to get him up so early.

Wednesday nights are tough as well as we race home from daycare/work and make dinner if there is time and get dd ready for dance that gets over with then we come home and eat if we didnt have time prior and then start bedtime routines.

Tags
qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search