Tattoos

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
Do you have any tattoos? if so what are they? Do they have any special meanings behind them? When did you get them? Do you want anymore?

I don't have any. But I would love to have my child's name. I just haven't done it bc I hasn't found a design I like.

April 10th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
I don't have any, but I do have 2 drawn out (in my head lol) that I will definitely be getting some day. One for my ankle and one for my wrist.

Scarlett Diane

April 11th, 2012, 08:06 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I only dream of having a tattoo. I can't settle on what exactly I want to put on my body.
April 16th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have 5 currently with many many more planned. I have a hello kitty angel and devil on my shoulders because I love hello kitty. A character from my favorite anime on my leg. a bear surrounded by flowers on the other leg that's for my dad who died when I was 12 (his nickname was bear). and I have a heart on my forearm.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

April 17th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have one.It is a butterfly with a red rose behind it and it is right abouve my ankle

I would like to get one on my foot and on my shoulder one day.

April 20th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have 3. I have coexist written in religious symbols on my left wrist in black, an iris on my left shoulder for my grandmother, and a short poem next to it.

April 25th, 2012, 01:52 PM
MamaRuth2011's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaRuth2011
I currently have 3 done but have more planned. I have a baby tiger's face on my right shoulder blade (got it as a 21st birthday present from my dad); Kanji symbols for beautiful mother on my lower back (got in March 2010) and a heart with a rose through it for my mom on my left wrist (got in October 2010). I'm planning on getting a tattoo on my left shoulder with the girls' names, our names and birthdays put in it at some time along with a tattoo for my dad on my right wrist (either a dragon or a wizard) and a POW/MIA ribbon on my calf

*Thanks to Kiliki for my siggy*

(thanks to C&K'sMomma)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search