We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Get up with them in the middle of the night? He sleeps through her crying in the middle of the night most of the time, so no
2. Feed them? Yes. She's formula fed so he can give her the bottle when she's hungry
3. Change their diaper? We take turns on it but it's usually him when he's home from work
4. Give baths? We view baths as family time so we're both in there. He has given her baths before. I had a funeral to go to in Georgia back in February and I left her home with him so he got to experience single-parent life for a week
Location: Bossier City, Louisiana(missing Aviano, Italy)
1. Get up with them in the middle of the night? My daughter's father, yes. My son's father, no.
2. Feed them? Neither did. I breastfed my daughter so he was useless. My second child (my current husband's 1st son) was bottle fed, but I got up with him because my husband worked so I felt it unfair to make him wake in the middle of the night disturbing his sleep when I stayed home. He didn't help with my next son, he also was breastfed.
3. Change their diaper? My daughter's father, yes. My son's father, rarely. He does it more now for my toddler because he requests daddy to do it.
4. Give baths? My daughter's father, yes. My son's father, not as little babies, but now he bathes our youngest son all the time. I think he has more fun with the rubber ducks and bubbles than our son does LOL.
My husband feels useless with little babies. He is wonderful with the 1 and up crowd LOL. That's fine with me I prefer infants LOL.