Has this ever happened to you?

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
1. Have you ever been locked out of your house?

2. Ever been locked out of your car?

3. Ever been stuck in an elevator?

1. Have you ever been locked out of your house? Yes! I had to climb through the kitchen window!

2. Ever been locked out of your car? I *thought* I locked myself out. lol --- I lost my keys in Sams, but thought I locked them in a car. I had someone unlock my car door only to find out they weren't there. An hour later, someone turned them into lost and found.

3. Ever been stuck in an elevator? No Thank Gosh!

April 17th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have been locked out of my house, I had to use a credit card to open the door. That happen to be one of the many times I locked my keys in the car. We had to walk home about a mile and break into our house to get the spare keys.

Never been stuck in an elevator thank goodness.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

April 17th, 2012, 10:36 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have locked myself out of my car. Well actually I accidently left them in the car then dh locked the car and left for work locking me out of the car.

I left my keys with my car at the dealership forgetting to get my house key off before leaving. The dealership was a half hour away and I was uncomfortable driving the manual car I just bought. Dh was in transition from Iraq to the states.

I have not been stuck on an elevator.
April 17th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1. Have you ever been locked out of your house? yes

2. Ever been locked out of your car? yes

3. Ever been stuck in an elevator? no

April 25th, 2012, 02:21 PM
MamaRuth2011's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaRuth2011
1. Have you ever been locked out of your house? Not yet..thank god

2. Ever been locked out of your car? Yes...quite a few times when I had my van...the doors would just randomly lock while it was running

3. Ever been stuck in an elevator? No...I avoid elevators when possible

*Thanks to Kiliki for my siggy*

(thanks to C&K'sMomma)
April 26th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
1. Have you ever been locked out of your house?

Yes, several times while living in Italy. We had a door that you could not open from the outside unless you had a key, even if it is unlocked. It was a pain in the butt. My son locked me out once, before he was big enough to open the door on his own. Thank goodness I had my phone on me and was able to call my husband to get me inside. Usually we take a credit card to the door to open it, but my door was the only one in the neighborhood that didn't work on lol.
Then a friend of mine was over and we were drinking out in the front, she was the last one out and forgot the key and slammed the door shut locking us out. It took 3 hours for my dad to finally come downstairs to open the door because he was wondering what all the noise was. I had my phone and had been calling my husband, he failed at answering his phone.
OH and one Christmas day I accidentally left my key in the door of my house when I went to a neighbors house for dinner (my husband was deployed). When I got back home my key was stuck in the door and I could not get in, so someone had to come to my house and climb up to my balcony and break my window upstairs to let me in. It took them a month to come out and fix the broken window and they never cleaned up any of the glass.

SOOO glad to have a house that doesn't auto lock me out if I shut the door without my keys. The only problem I have is my toddler trying to lock me out when I run to my car LOL.

2. Ever been locked out of your car?

NO, I'm paranoid about that, I always have my keys in my hand, and if the keys are in the car and I am not (like in my driveway), I roll the windows down.

3. Ever been stuck in an elevator?

NO, thank goodness.

Scarlett Diane

Tags
qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search