Getting sick

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
1. How often do you get sick with a cold? The flu? Something else?

2. Are you the sort of person who goes to work or school no matter how sick you are or are you willing to stay at home when it gets bad?

3. How do you like to treat a cold? What remedies do you like and why?

4. What do you do to keep from getting sick in the winter?

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you stay home from work or school?

April 27th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
1. How often do you get sick with a cold? The flu? Something else?
Sometimes, Not often enough to remember when the last time it was that I was sick. But it's usually not for long or very severe.

2. Are you the sort of person who goes to work or school no matter how sick you are or are you willing to stay at home when it gets bad?
My job is never ending, I don't get sick days. I'm a stay at home mom.

3. How do you like to treat a cold? What remedies do you like and why?
Sleep. Juice. Orange juice always tastes better when you are sick lol. Lots of tissues and rest.

4. What do you do to keep from getting sick in the winter?
I don't know, I think it's because I don't go anywhere. LOL, suprisignly with 2 elementary school kids I don't get sick often (neither do they).

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you stay home from work or school?
Sleep. Watch tv.

Scarlett Diane

April 27th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
1. How often do you get sick with a cold? The flu? Something else? I don't get sick often. My weakness is my allergies... over the last few days, I've had several people ask me if I have a cold.

2. Are you the sort of person who goes to work or school no matter how sick you are or are you willing to stay at home when it gets bad? I go to school or work unless I'm dying.

3. How do you like to treat a cold? What remedies do you like and why? I usually take Tylenol Cold

4. What do you do to keep from getting sick in the winter? Wash my hand and stay away from sick people (unless they are my kid or dh

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you stay home from work or school? Watch TV and play on the computer

April 27th, 2012, 08:15 PM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
[1. How often do you get sick with a cold? The flu? Something else? when I get sick it has been a 24 hour bug that keeps me away from everything,other than my bed. I don't get sick often and it usually happens when dh isn't home.

2. Are you the sort of person who goes to work or school no matter how sick you are or are you willing to stay at home when it gets bad? I go to work no matter what other than that 24 hr sickness I get..

3. How do you like to treat a cold? What remedies do you like and why? i like to have gaterade...it is the only thing i can keep down when i get sick.

4. What do you do to keep from getting sick in the winter? Wash my hands

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you stay home from work or school? Sleep

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search