Moving Monday

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
Do you move around a lot or have you been where you live for awhile now?

We've moved 4 times in the last 6 years. BUT we've been stationed here for 3 years.

May 7th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We just got here. So we'll see how the next few years go.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 7th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We've been at five bases in ten years. We should be here for three more years though.
May 8th, 2012, 01:15 PM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
Well I have been married for going on 7 years. We have only pcsed once. To Fort Sill,Ok . My husband re-up after a year of marriage. I told him if he was going to deploy every other year leave me at Campbell,Ky that way I can be close to my family. We are here at Sill for 3 years and hopefully go to some place a heck of a lot better than his place. He re-up for the rest of his 6.5 years left in the army. So I'm not sure if they will care to send us where we would like to go next.

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you

Tags
days of the week

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search