What would you change?

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 12th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
If you could change anything about the military, what would it be and why?

May 14th, 2012, 10:54 AM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
That EVERYONE has to deploy at least onces or twice. It isn't fair guys like my husband to get 4 deployments and some guys not even deploy in their 20 year career. I understand it is part of his job for sure being Infantry. He had a 1SG go on his first deployment on my husbands 4th!! That annoyed me like no other.

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you
May 15th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
DH is arng but I would change some things....

Like they should let them transfer to another unit that is closer to home so they don't have to drive over an hour one way.This is the main issue I have with the guard.

I think they should let more of the guys go to school for more training.

I think that they should have summer camp the same time every summer.(It was in June one year then July and this year in August which is our hottest month)

and it would be nice if we didn't have to pay for TriCare insurance(health)
we are not eligible for dental

Tags
military

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search