How was your weekend?

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ElliotsMommy13

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
My weekend was pretty great. Friday night we had dinner at Texas Road house with some friends for my dh's birthday... Then Saturday, I went shopping with my best friend and two year old son (That was rough) then went to a BBQ then went to the drag track ... Sunday was my dhs birthday day so we went to this place called Party City (They have Go karts, Batting Cages, Mini Golf, etc)

May 20th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Glad you had such a good weekend.

My Saturday was pretty crappy. Long story short, my friend ruined what was supposed to be a good day.
Sunday Dh and I went and got the oil changed in the car and goofed around town most the day.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 21st, 2012, 04:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We had a fantastic weekend. We went to the air show two days, and watched it from our yard the third day. We also cooked out with friends and family, and went to the USO's Sesame Street Live show. The Sesame Street show was awesome and free...you guys should see if it's coming to any of your bases. My kids had such a good time.
May 21st, 2012, 07:41 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have to agree- USO's Sesame Street production is pretty awesome.. you also usually get free goodies at those.

I haven't been on this board in a while so don't want to stop in to brag.. but I gotta say living in Germany is not that great being stuck on post in close quarters with too many other people and not being able to escape the military.. but it makes for nice travel weekends. This last weekend I went with a girlfriend (because both of our DH's didn't want to go) to Salzburg, Austria to do the Sound of Music tour which was pretty awesome.. the weekend before I spend with DH in Paris, and Thursday night we are taking off for the 4 day to Barcelona, Spain!! I am super excited. We are leaving soon so getting all the traveling we can in.. If anyone gets the opportunity to go overseas.. make sure you do your traveling or you will regret it later. They are closing down most bases in Germany and in other locations overseas.. so it is now or never for most people for overseas assignments.
clouise and Dakotas_mom like this.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
May 21st, 2012, 09:54 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This weekend we just hung around the house. Much needed lounging time together.
May 21st, 2012, 11:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My weekend was nothing to brag about.
DH had drill all weekend so he didn't get home until around 6 on Saturday night and last night he didn't get in until almost 8.

Me and my lil man went grocery shopping on Saturday and then stayed home all day yesterday......

May 21st, 2012, 01:48 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamarie247 View Post
I have to agree- USO's Sesame Street production is pretty awesome.. you also usually get free goodies at those.

I haven't been on this board in a while so don't want to stop in to brag.. but I gotta say living in Germany is not that great being stuck on post in close quarters with too many other people and not being able to escape the military.. but it makes for nice travel weekends. This last weekend I went with a girlfriend (because both of our DH's didn't want to go) to Salzburg, Austria to do the Sound of Music tour which was pretty awesome.. the weekend before I spend with DH in Paris, and Thursday night we are taking off for the 4 day to Barcelona, Spain!! I am super excited. We are leaving soon so getting all the traveling we can in.. If anyone gets the opportunity to go overseas.. make sure you do your traveling or you will regret it later. They are closing down most bases in Germany and in other locations overseas.. so it is now or never for most people for overseas assignments.
okay I THINK we are ALL JEALOUS NOW!!!

May 21st, 2012, 10:23 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
totally not my intention.. I've been working my butt off during the week so we can afford all that (E4 pay won't cut it).. If it wasn't for already being here (thank you Army) then I don't think we ever would have made it here.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search