Marriage Retreats!

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aenyx

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2012, 05:29 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just wanted to throw out there how wonderful the marriage retreats are. If you get the opportunity to go on one, you should. It is good quality time with your spouse.. It is set up as classroom marriage enrichment seminars for a few hours a day at a nice hotel and they provide childcare. We are signing up for our 3rd one in July today. First one we did was in Washington State and they went to The Great Wolf Lodge and Resort, which has a large indoor waterpark! Then here in Germany we go to the Edelweiss Resort, which is a military run hotel in Southern Bavaria that is really nice.. It is nice for you and your spouse to be able to take some time off work, too.. I highly recommend them.. even if the classes are long and boring, the getaway on the military's dime is very nice! They also always pay for breakfast and dinner.. and sometimes lunch.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
June 12th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We went to our first one about a month ago. It was really good. It was dd's first time in daycare but she loved it, the childcare they had was really good. The hotel was really nice and Dh and I got to spend some couples time together in downtown Seattle. I'd definitely go to another one.
ElliotsMommy13 likes this.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

June 14th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's awesome!

DH is in the guard and they have offered some marriage retreats/seminars BUT you are responsible for the cost and they said nothing about childcare so I assume you would have to arrange your own as well.

June 14th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
Sounds pretty awesome. I'm hoping my husband and I can go one day!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search