Big Brother Fans

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By katylady

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
I'm having the hardest time finding someone that watches Big Brother and that is into as much as I am!! Is ANYONE here a Big Brother fan?!

July 31st, 2012, 04:01 PM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I watch it...although I fell asleep last Thursday before finding out who got evicted. Had to get online the next day to find out. And I didn't watch Sunday

Have they made any new twists? Still waiting for them to announce that the coaches are entering the game. Did someone return after being evicted? Guess now is the time to catch up before tomorrows show.
August 1st, 2012, 06:05 PM
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
They will announce if the couches are going in tomorrow during the live eviction. I read the live feed blogs so I know whats going to happen (up until eviction). Frank is being backdoored by Shane... and according to the live feed, everyone is on board with this idea BUT Jenn and Ian (since they are on Boogies team, Shane is against telling them what's going on).

Frank told Wil today (in real life today, not what CBS showed), that him and Boogie plan on backdooring Shane next week. Wil wants to work with Shane, so he will probably tell Shane.

August 2nd, 2012, 10:02 AM
nice...didn't get to watch wed night showing and probably not thursday either. We will be out and about and no dvr. I need to get onto this live feed thing...where exactly can I find it?
August 2nd, 2012, 05:54 PM
I'll post after tonights (Thursday) showing to tell you who was evicted. Unless someone has flipped their vote, it will be Frank. I will also post the HOH winners... and another other twist that happens (I think the Couches are going in).

I don't want to pay the $15 for live feeds, so I read the live feed blogs that others post. Here are my two favorites:

This one is very to the point and she summarizes alot:
Big Brother 14.. because you're addicted.

This is is more like a script of what the players say and can take longer to read:
BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!!

I usually read both of them bc the second link usually has more info.

August 3rd, 2012, 06:16 AM
No eviction ... and the game was 'reset' bc three of the couches pushed a 'reset' button that was in the Dairy Room. Now, everyone is playing for themselves. HOH lasted three hours and CBS won't show the winner until Sunday night but they were shown on the live feeds. Danielle is the new HOH and Shane was so happy about it that he kissed her (it was a good one. lol)

August 3rd, 2012, 06:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I watched it some the first season...

August 3rd, 2012, 07:43 AM
awesome, thanks for the links...I'll be checking those out. Hopefully I'll beable to watch on Sunday but DH's brother is in town for leave (Marine ) so just not sure what the day holds while he is here.
Dakotas_mom likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search