Check in

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Aenyx
  • 1 Post By j&jmom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
We rarely post about our live so now is the chance .............. How is everyone doing? and what has everyone been doing lately?

Things are just okay here. Josh is deployed, so it's just the kid and I. I work 40 hours a week while Dakota is in day care... and I spend every moment with him on the weekends. I have been depressed lately bc I don't have any friends to hang out with here. I didn't realize how clingy I was to my husband until he left. I was invited to a girls night thing this weekend, so I'm looking to get a babysitter for my kid. I was in two car accidents in one week and messed up my back ... so I've been going to physical therapy twice a week. I think thats about it. lol

August 14th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Things are going ok here. Alex just turned 1 and is go go go all the time. Dh has been busy with work, they've been doing lots of training lately. He leaves for a month in a few weeks and then he'll be deploying in a few months. I've been keeping busy, i started an etsy shop so most of my free time is filled with sewing.
Dakotas_mom likes this.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

August 14th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Good here. We are getting back into the swing of things with the kids starting school Thursday.
Dakotas_mom likes this.

August 15th, 2012, 08:59 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
trying to find a job. Now I've started to be "investigated" by unemployment from when DD was born. They think I've been claiming falsely for 6 months I guess. I thought I just applied for my old job back just to find out it is for another area. I did find someone that would be willing to do daycare if I do have a job. Something else unemployment was harassing me about. Anyways, things just aren't going well but try and stay optimistic because what else can I do. Just enjoying DD while I'm home with her.
September 15th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
Sorry I've been so MIA lately. I didnt have internet for awhile and I just got internet again a week ago. But DF finally came home from his deployment the beginning of the month so I'm super excited about that.. although Im struggling a little with his reintegration process... he seems to want a lot of alone time since he couldn't even go to the bathroom in afghani in privacy. :/ and with me being 8 months pregnant now, Im super emotional about it. UGH!

<3
September 16th, 2012, 02:05 PM
alwayssmile's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Waaaaaay late on this too, but life has been interesting here. After much yanking around from the air force, we finally know that we're staying put for once! We just got here in March and we were thinking we'd be moving in Dec/Jan. Glad to know that I can finish unpacking. My pregnancy is progressing well - no issues! Well, other than it's harder to be pregnant when chasing a toddler all the time. ha ha.

September 18th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
He's deployed. I'm pregnant. Looking for work and striking out. Baby mamas are being themselves but the kids are doing okay so it's working out okay.
September 22nd, 2012, 10:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
DH is arng.Got laid off from his civilian job back in June and still looking.Has 2 possible jobs.
I work full time and Logan is in daycare.If we pull him out he will lose his spot and we will not be able to get him back in and the other daycare in town that is good is also full.My mom can't watch him and my ils won't.My mom had her first chemo treatment a week ago and I am taking her to get her port in on Monday morning at 5am.

Hoping things get better soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search