Hows it going?!?!

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dakotas_mom
  • 1 Post By katylady

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Dakotas_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Yahoo to Dakotas_mom Send a message via Skype™ to Dakotas_mom
Hey ladies! What had everyone been up to lately?

Sorry I haven't been around alot; I'm hoping to change that. Things have been crazy for a while. Josh was TDY (he's back now), I've been planning Dakotas birthday party (Which was on Saturday), I enrolled Dakota in school, and done a bunch of other boring stuff. Now that things are calm, I hope to start posting 2-3 new threads a day again!
katylady likes this.

June 11th, 2014, 08:18 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Yay Made it safe to our new PCS station...
Lost a phone, spent a lot of money, lots a tears hahaha.
June 13th, 2014, 09:24 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we were still on pins and needles trying to figure out if Johnny was going to deploy or not. Finally a week before he would have left to do training we got the all clear. rear d for us.

not much else going on I guess. LOL work and daily life stuff.
Dakotas_mom likes this.
August 1st, 2014, 08:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It's been a while since I have posted.

DH's contract was up in May of 2013.He has been trying to get back in the guard to get his 20(he has 14) since last year.He went through one recruiter who acted like he could get him back in and then he ended up disappearing.We don't know where he went.So we ended up talking to another recruiter who was only a recruiter for about 3 or 4 short months and she ended up taking something else in GA.
Since he is over 40 he had to go to meps and he passed the physical but failed the hearing test.So he had to take the hearing test again which he passed, but meps didn't like his numbers for the test for diabetes fasting test and said they wanted him to have 3 different blood tests done which they wouldn't do.So DH got the A1C test done along with a fast and both numbers were normal.The nurse practitioner thinks that the steroid shot he had before he went to meps (for a sinus infection)made his numbers go up. I put a call in to one of the sgts who was helping the female recruiter out with this and he called me back and said when he would call me back.So anyway,he is supposed to get the results to meps and then we wait some more.DH said that if this doesn't work then he is through.

It's a shame that this whole thing has dragged on as long as it has.He is 43 and he is in good shape.But seriously,we are done trying if this doesn't work.

Please send good vibes our way.

August 2nd, 2014, 06:02 PM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
crossing fingers for you Kimber!
August 3rd, 2014, 04:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you. I got the results emailed to the sgt and he's getting it to meps

August 6th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
UPDATE: Spoke to the sgt who is helping with this and he spoke to meps and everything's ok with those tests.Now he's waiting on them to schedule an echo or some sort of heart test.I will keep you posted ...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search