Where is everyone??

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2007, 04:23 PM
klfc28
Where is everyone?? Its been super quiet today!

DH just left to return to his school. I should be doing my reading for my classes, but don't wanna!!
January 28th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Vickey
i have been lazy today...

Dh was helping some of his buddies with deploying issues...so i sat around watching tv and answering the dereaded weekly call from the MIL!!!!!

then Dh came home...we cuddled in bed and watched some tv...I finally got around to taking a shower for the day and now I am waiting on Dh to make a call to some friends to see if they are coming over for dinner or not...Can't start cooking unless I know how many will be here...there is a big difference in the amount of food 2 people verse 6 people eat!

So thats my day so far
January 28th, 2007, 07:19 PM
*KeLLy*
I've laid on the couch all day long. Today is day one of Clomid and so far no icky side effects. We've been watching all the movies that came in from blockbuster.com. The Guardian came in and WHOOT I love Ashton Kutcher in a uniform.
January 28th, 2007, 07:25 PM
klfc28
I watched that last night!!! And I didn't cry!!!!!

It was good
January 28th, 2007, 09:39 PM
*KeLLy*
Well I went to the movies and saw it by myself. Dh hadn't seen it, but I came hom raving about it so we put ourselves on the waiting list on blockbuster and we got it in friday I think it was. I didn't cry either!! I was surprised at myself. I'm not a big Ashton fan, but I swear he looks hot in that movie.
January 29th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've been spending a lot of time at the gym. My hubby comes home soon!

January 29th, 2007, 08:29 PM
klfc28
I finally went to the gym today!! It had been two weeks! Man were my legs in shock! LOL!

And then I got all ticked off at the people there and that just put me in a grumpy mood the rest of the day! And DH is not helping!
January 29th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Vickey
i wanna go to the gym....but all i could do would be walk....i can't wait to get back in shape i feel like a whale right now!!!!
January 29th, 2007, 09:32 PM
klfc28
Walking is good while pregnant!

My doc wants me to keep working out now so I can still do some things while I am pregnant.
January 31st, 2007, 03:04 AM
Mattiez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Japan. But I am back now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search