I am heartbroken

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2007, 04:23 PM
klfc28
My soon to be SIL is pregnant with baby #2. And they were not even trying. I just don't even know what to say.
January 31st, 2007, 04:39 PM
Jen25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

January 31st, 2007, 05:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i'm so sorry! I've had a couple of friends in this situation and I saw how hard it was on them. I hope you get your BFP soon and lots and lots of

January 31st, 2007, 06:41 PM
*KeLLy*
I understand..I am so sorry.
January 31st, 2007, 11:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tell her congrats... Lift your head honey because one day you will have a sweet baby in your arms. I know how it feels to not have one at a point in my life. I miscarried and my friend got pregnant who didn't even know who the father was... I felt awful like God had turned on me... But pick yourself up and think what God has in store for you. Soon it will be your time... Hugs and lots of love

Thank you Jacquie for the beautiful siggy!

Getting ready to do what I do!!!! One day at a time! Protecting your freedom!
February 1st, 2007, 06:24 AM
pjcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pjcherry Send a message via MSN to pjcherry Send a message via Yahoo to pjcherry
February 1st, 2007, 07:54 AM
M!che!!e's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: NYC born and raised. Now stationed in Savannah, Ga HAAF!
Send a message via MSN to M!che!!e Send a message via Yahoo to M!che!!e
im sorry.

February 1st, 2007, 11:40 AM
ahillo5
my sil has been trying to get preggo for 2 years. my sister got preggo the month she started trying and then got preggo AGAIN 3 months after that one was born. then i got preggo ten weeks later with a surprise baby.

i don't know if this is the sil ur not happy with , but think of how sad she probably is when thinking of you. i didn't want ot tell my sil because she's been trying for so long and here's me who wasn't even trying.

just think that your time will come. you gotta be happy for her. don't hold a grudge. it will just make everything worse. and think of how much you will love that baby when u finally have one. u will count them as SUCH a blessing.
February 1st, 2007, 03:44 PM
Veteran
Keep the faith, you too will have your turn. Smile and try to think positive. Gods plan and will are bigger than us and thankfully He can see the big picture. I don't know how you feel however I have a very close friend that is going through the same thing this was the advise she would give you. You will be a wonderful mom someday, in Gods timing. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I am sorry for you.
February 2nd, 2007, 10:40 AM
klfc28
This is my brother's fiance so my other SIL. We have always been pretty close.

Found out today she is due Sept 8th, that makes her about 2 months pregnant. She is due around the time I would have been if I hadn't miscarried in December. Adds salt to the wound.

Just upset that she had the gawls to sit there on the phone with me 2 days before announcing she was pregnant telling me how she thinks it will take her time to conceive once they start trying in June because her cycles are so messed up. She had to know she was already pregnant or suspected it. That was so beyond rude and inappropriate.
February 2nd, 2007, 05:20 PM
kelbel's Avatar Veteran
I know what it's like when everyone is getting pregnant and having babies except you. We've been ttc since the day we were married last August. Nothing. My sister just found out she's pregnant with their third and they're upset because they weren't planning on having any more.

Keep your chin up. Your turn will come.
February 2nd, 2007, 08:43 PM
ahillo5
honestly, i was telling people two days before i found out i was preggo that i wasn't going to try for at least another 6 months. i had no idea i was preggo. i have whacky ovulation cycles too. HONESTLY maybe she had no idea she was preggo.

i know it's hard sweetie, but you can't hold a grudge against her for this. it'll only hurt you more. you have to just keep reminding urself that maybe now may not be the time for a child for you guys. maybe somethings going to happen that you'll have to pay alot of money for in the near future or something like that and you'll look back and go "you know, this would have been ten times more stressful if i was preggo". the cups half full not empty.

i know there's nothing really we can say or do to make you feel better except that we hope you'll be able to keep your head up and your time will come sooner rather than later...

ok, i guess i'll stop talking now. i just don't like seeing you upset and taking everything as a personal attack because she probably didn't mean it that way. have you talked to her and let her know how you feel? and think if she HADN'T told you she was preggo cuz she knew you were trying and then all the sudden u found out she was due in like 3 weeks? how hurt would you have been then that she didn't tell you?

i hope something in that rambling helps. i really do. and i hope you're able to keep ur head up.
February 3rd, 2007, 03:15 PM
mrs_catty_marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hugs!!

[/url

Ectopic Pregnancy 01/30/06. One tube wonder!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search