SIL.. (x-posted Dec06PR) (rant-beware)

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2007, 02:15 AM
LaceyMommy2B
yup bout to turn back in to hormonal crazy Lacey that i was when preg.. just without the hormones or baby.. sooo oi guess just crazy?

i just got out Gracey's babybook.. SIL was a smart @$S in the visitors section.. and i want to beat her over the M-F'ing head right now..

my daughters baby book... something sentimental..

she signed her name "*NAME*, MD (ALMOST)"

made MD dark..

its a long story.. she is basically just being a ****** cause i said she wasnt a DR yet cause she was the one who advised me to stay home if i miscarried.
she looked Gracey over like she was a lab project or specimen instead of her neice.. hasnt seen her since that once n made comments about how she really WASNT small (she was under 4lbs at the time) n kept saying "well what do i know im not a dr YET" and "im not a Dr YET but i DO know..." being a complete ****** (have i mentioned that yet? lol)

i know what she meant by writing that it n was purposely being VERY smart assy...

if u knew the whole story which is like extremely long.. youd better understand why im freaking LIVID about this.. but you reallllly dont want me to explain n you ATTEMPT to understand.. its long.

but she meant it to be a complete ******. in Gracey's baby book.. cause she knew it would get to me. who writes that in their neices baby book.. everyone else wrote "mimi" "aunt Ashley" "aunt D" "Big Daddy"...she was AGAIN.. just being a B-I-T-C-H... !!!!!!!!!!

i saw her show it to MIL after she signed it n they both laughed.. but... they are crazy.. i thought nothing of it cause i mean... they could have been laughing at ANYTHING.. i mean they are seriously psychotic (remember the story about them locking DH in the basement n stealing my car? yeah they are CRAZY!) but when i look at it tonight while updating.. i see what they were laughing about n now, now i want to go over there n destroy something that means a lot to them both.. butttt i cant lower myself to that.. so im just not going to answer the phone when MIL tries to come see Gracey tomorrow.. not that she'd care since its only the 5th time EVER that shes come to see her since shes been home (2 1/2 mos) but still ahhhhhhhhhhhh i want to cry n scream all at the same time!!

i know this probably makes no since but i am just so upset.. its a lot more than what it seems..

at my babyshower.. we had advice cards.. they said "Advice for Lacey:________ & Message for Gracey:________" meaning parenting advice-since ppl like to give it out so much anyways, and a sweet message to gracey that she can read when she's older....MIL's advice to me "BE GOOD TO DADDY" (coming from the lady who locked "daddy" in the basement n stabbed him with a key) and message for Gracey "GIVE'EM HELL GRACEY, GIVE'EM HELL"
thats the kind of ppl they are!!

sorry for ranting but im just soooo upsetttttt
(GOING TO FIND THE WHITE OUT or bleach pen.. )
February 8th, 2007, 04:15 AM
7/07Mommy
That's a very ugly and inconsiderate thing to do, especially in something that is meant to be a keepsake for your daughter. I would be mad too! I'm sorry this happened to you and that you have such yucky in-laws!
February 8th, 2007, 06:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry that they are like that You are a stronger woman than I am.

I used to think my MIL was bad, but hearing that it makes her sound pretty good

February 8th, 2007, 07:41 AM
mommas2favs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommas2favs
If that had happened to me. I would have gone out and just bought a new babybook, then re-wrote everything in there myself -- the way it's supposed to be put in there. I'm sorry you had to discover that. That was really immature of her. It's great that she's proud of what she's doing, but rubbing it in, and trying to be more than she is at the moment is a little overboard.

~~my awesome siggies are made by *Kiliki~~
February 8th, 2007, 09:05 AM
Mommy4x4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommy4x4
Thank God for white out. What a skunk, I'm sorry she did that.

My family is going an entire YEAR in 2011 without fast food. Join us on our journey at our blog or on the Facebook fan page for The 365-Day Challenge!!!

February 8th, 2007, 09:16 AM
klfc28
I'm sorry Lacey!!!

I know how you feel! I could see my SIL doing something similiar.

Just remember you are a much stronger person then they are.
February 8th, 2007, 09:52 AM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
wow I'm so sorry that sucks hon.

We are two of a kind working on a full house

February 8th, 2007, 10:08 AM
LaceyMommy2B
thanks girls.. argh.. well MIL cancelled the trip to come see gracey today again anyways (the 5 minute trip down the road) (suprise suprise)!!! she also told my grandmother that.. "i know that ya'll are upset about Lacey and Gracey leaving, but IM THRILLED! JD (dh) is MY baby and i want HIM to be happy, im not worried about ME being happy." like my g-parents n parents are wrong for being upset that we have to leave... and JD is HER baby?>??? since WHEN? she wants HIM to be happy?? omgggg.. leaving for alaska just gets easier n easier. i have to be a bajillion miles away from MY fam but thank God im also a bajillion miles away from HIS fam!!
February 8th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Rachel81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a B.. I would be pissed too.. I mean that baby book will be with your child for the rest of her life and now that ugly part is in it. I would white it out! Screw her!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search