Doing good.....well sort of....

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2007, 03:53 AM
Mattiez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OK I have been very busy and haven't given a lot of though to diet. I did sign up with sparkpeople. I thought it was a really great site but just haven't had time to get back to it.

Here is something funny. I was trying to set up my excercise list for sparkpeople. I wast still trying to figure out how it all works. I thought you make a list of all you excersises that you would possibly do and each time you do it check off the block or set up different ones on differnet days. So I start. Everyother week I move the lawn.....4 hours. walk, run, swim ,bike, jump on trampoline (with kids) arobic, etc etc etc. We when I finally hit the "go" button (or what ever it is)it had me exercising about 6-8 hours a day and expending 5 or 6 times the calories that I took in each day. Man, I bet I WOULD loose some weight that way. Needless to say I have to fix that.

I have added swimming to my excersize. Twice a week I teach a swimming class and after I get everthing put away from class I have about 15 minutes to swim before I have to leave to get my daughter form preschool. It may not seem like a lot but 15 munutes of constant swimming is exhausting. But it does make me really hungry.

I think lately my program has just been stay too busy to eat.

I don't dare step on the scales this week. I will try that again next week.
February 11th, 2007, 09:26 AM
klfc28
Thats wonderful!!! As long as you keep moving!!!

Ok - have to tease you --- you MOVE the LAWN??? That must be some workout!!! LOL!!! hee hee
February 11th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Jen25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think your doing great!! Keep up the good work!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search