Ok. I'm creeped out.

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Veteran
I was just on myspace looking at a profile that has all the military layouts and graphics and that stuff.

Well, they had a long list of topics to look at. I looked through the deployment ones, and the navy ones, and then I saw military widows----and I tried to look at them just to see what they said.

I kid you not---every time I clicked on military widows---it took me back to the blogs on my own page. I am not even kidding. I tried it a ton of times, and tried clicking other topics--the only one that sent me back to my page was the widow one.

Yeah.
February 19th, 2007, 07:12 AM
babyreaves's Avatar Super Mommy
What? I'm kind of lost
February 19th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Veteran
I was looking through a list of topics for graphics and layouts on Myspace. I came to a topic called "Military Widows" and I tried opening it just to see what they said-----but every time I clicked it -- it took me to my own page. When I clicked on any of the other topics--it took me where I was supposed to go. Really weird and scary!! It's like it's saying I'm going to be a widow or something. Does that make more sense?

I asked one of my computer guru friends about it last night-- and he tried clicking the link and it took him to HIS page. So he thought that their link was bad, and Myspace just defaulted it back to our own pages---which explains it. But it's still a cruel joke!! They need to fix that link!

I was looking through a list of topics for graphics and layouts on Myspace. I came to a topic called "Military Widows" and I tried opening it just to see what they said-----but every time I clicked it -- it took me to my own page. When I clicked on any of the other topics--it took me where I was supposed to go. Really weird and scary!! It's like it's saying I'm going to be a widow or something. Does that make more sense?

I asked one of my computer guru friends about it last night-- and he tried clicking the link and it took him to HIS page. So he thought that their link was bad, and Myspace just defaulted it back to our own pages---which explains it. But it's still a cruel joke!! They need to fix that link!
February 19th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Mommy4x4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommy4x4
Don't freak yourself out over a crappy link. Your husband is going to be PERFECTLY fine!

My family is going an entire YEAR in 2011 without fast food. Join us on our journey at our blog or on the Facebook fan page for The 365-Day Challenge!!!

February 19th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Veteran
Thanks
February 19th, 2007, 04:52 PM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
Yeah someone doesn't know what they are doing no need to freak out.

We are two of a kind working on a full house

February 19th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Mattiez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeh, I could see where that would be freaky. Just report a bad link and don't go back there any more.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search