Worried about Kimmie

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2007, 09:21 AM
klfc28
My friend here that just joined our group but hasn't been home to post too often.

She went to the ER last night because she had some cramping and redish/brown colored cm. She is - oh goodness she is gonna get mad - 13/14 weeks I think! They moved her back 2 weeks and now I can't remember how far along she is! Sorry Kimmie!

I haven't heard from her since before she left for the hospital. And she hasn't signed into her yahoo im. I am hoping that just means she is sleeping.

I really hope it was nothing and everything is ok. Send her your thoughts everyone till we find out whats going on!!! She just had an u/s about two weeks ago and the baby was moving around and all was ok then.
February 21st, 2007, 09:33 AM
Mommy4x4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommy4x4
Prayers.

My family is going an entire YEAR in 2011 without fast food. Join us on our journey at our blog or on the Facebook fan page for The 365-Day Challenge!!!

February 21st, 2007, 09:37 AM
Jen25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She is in my T&P.

February 21st, 2007, 10:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope everything is ok, she will be in my thoughts and prayers.

February 21st, 2007, 10:15 AM
pjcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pjcherry Send a message via MSN to pjcherry Send a message via Yahoo to pjcherry
will keep her in my thoughts
February 21st, 2007, 12:41 PM
*KeLLy*
Lots of prayers!!
February 21st, 2007, 04:13 PM
cupcake's Avatar Veteran
My thoughts and prayers are with her!!!!
February 21st, 2007, 04:54 PM
M!che!!e's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: NYC born and raised. Now stationed in Savannah, Ga HAAF!
Send a message via MSN to M!che!!e Send a message via Yahoo to M!che!!e
she is in my thoughts and prayers.

sidenote: i miscarried lily's twin at 7 weeks, this almost caused me to lose her too. i bled for 16 weeks with a subchorionic hemmhorage (bleeding between the placenta and chorion). i was put on total bed/pelvic rest and then one day the bleeding stopped and didnt come back. at almost 42 weeks i had her. brown bleeding is good because its old blood! i hope she is ok.

February 21st, 2007, 05:42 PM
Rachel81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying!

February 22nd, 2007, 09:55 AM
klfc28
She went to the ER, they refused to let her hubby in the room with her. They tried finding the heartbeat but couldn't. So they started running tests and then finally got the u/s machine. They found the baby moving all around and the heartbeat. So that was really good news.

But she is bleeding more now than when she went into the ER so she is off to the doc today to see what is going on.

I am mad that I can't go with her, but if I don't do my classwork I am gonna have to withdraw and loose a lot of money. And since my mom is helping me pay for it, she will be very mad. Hopefully my hubby got hers off for the day to go with her.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search