New Here

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2007, 08:36 PM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello all, I've lurked but wanted to introduce myself.
I'm Mary, wife to Active Duty Army Jeff. We've been married for 10 years and have three great kids, DS 8, DD 6 and DS 4. We are currently stationed in Ft. Campbell. Ugh....That's all I can say. This is our second time here. We just got back from 2 1/2 years in Germany and miss it.

DH is at BNOC right now and will be home the end of March. It's been particularly tough because I just had a m/c 2 weeks ago. I got pg when he came home for Christmas. I found out I was pg after he was gone, lost the baby and had to deal with all that alone. Those are the times I HATE the Army.

We will probably have one more move before DH retires in 6 years. Although I can't wait until he's out we'd be stupid to quit now with only a few more years left. By then hopefully I'll have my degree and all the kids will be in school so it should make the transition a bit easier.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I look forward to getting to know all of you wonderful ladies!

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

February 21st, 2007, 08:55 PM
*KeLLy*
Welcome!! I"m so glad you decided to join us. I understand what its like to go thru something dramatic and do it all alone. I went thru a lot last TDY and it was hard. I'm so sorry to hear about your mc and hopefully you'll be pregnant again soon.
February 21st, 2007, 09:10 PM
Savages_Wifey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Savages_Wifey Send a message via MSN to Savages_Wifey Send a message via Yahoo to Savages_Wifey
Welcome! Im sorry to hear about you mc and I know its hard to go through something so dramatic alone... THese ladies are great... Im glad you decided to join us... Even though you may never meet these ladies a lot of them become like family...

February 21st, 2007, 09:30 PM
Rachel81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
welcome!! Im rachel and my husband is rob. he is active duty army also. We are on our second deployment and stationed in crappy texas ha.. I hear you on the staying in.. when my husbands re-enlistment is up we will only have 5 years left!!!

February 22nd, 2007, 05:35 AM
cupcake's Avatar Veteran
Hello, I am Lyn!! Between me and the hubby we have about 23 years of military experience!HAHA I was in 10, he's been in 13 years!! I was Army, he is Air Force! Yeah, quite the combination, but it brings LOADS of teasing to the marriage!! We have 2.5 kids, haha, 2 our ours, and one is his from his first marriage. Jack is 10, Payton 4, and Dallas is 9 months!
February 22nd, 2007, 06:00 AM
M!che!!e's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: NYC born and raised. Now stationed in Savannah, Ga HAAF!
Send a message via MSN to M!che!!e Send a message via Yahoo to M!che!!e
hi and !! im michelle and dh is ad army too! we are stationed out at hunter army airfield in savannah! one of my best friends here just came from germany. she was at wurzberg and was supposed to go to campbell and their orders got switched last minute.

i am sorry about your m/c and you should love it here all the girls are great!

February 22nd, 2007, 06:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hate introductions... there so long... sorry lazy streak...
HI I am Wendy!!!! I am in GERMANY... LOVE IT!!! 2nd Tour here so far... LOVE IT!!! Sorry... I have TWO wonderful daughters Alissa (5) and Livie (almost 2). I am a single mom... Active Duty Air Force... Student for the next 6 weeks... Loving Girlfriend to Bret... I am deploying soon... so hmmm... will not talk about that... welcome to our little cove... I love it here... and I am really not this happy all the time... I have been known to get very blunt sometimes... I keep these women on their toes... (evil grin) I think I am the one that keeps these women wondering what I am going to say... Well howdy... and austa... must run to base...

Thank you Jacquie for the beautiful siggy!

Getting ready to do what I do!!!! One day at a time! Protecting your freedom!
February 22nd, 2007, 08:11 AM
Jen25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im Jen(27) married to Jay(29) who is ad army(at ait right now). We have 2 boys, Lincoln(5) and Carter(1). Im supposed to be having a baby any day now As of now we are supposed to be going to Ft Carson after he graduates in April. Im in MI now. Feel free to jump right in and post away!

So sorry to hear about your loss

February 22nd, 2007, 08:25 AM
pjcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pjcherry Send a message via MSN to pjcherry Send a message via Yahoo to pjcherry
I'm Patricia DH is John he is a navy cook, we have 2 DS Vincent 4yrs and Emery 1 yr, we are in Norfolk.

Glad you came out the girls here are great, so just jump right in to the fun.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search