just need to have a moan

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2004, 06:20 AM
ever since i told my ex on the phone things were fine then he came down and things felt akward and now he just doesnt seem to care, i barely hear from him at all and when i do hes either out getting drunk or out clubbing, or out doing something that i cant and its making me mad with him, im not saying that his life has to stop becuase my wild life has, i just dont wanna hear about it! why cant men sometimes think before they act it kind of feels like hes rubbing it in, even though i know hes not!

grrrr, rant over!
August 8th, 2004, 08:02 AM
zonapellucida
Rant away--sorry he is being such a jerk!
August 8th, 2004, 08:41 PM
I Heart 4x4
What a jerk!!
August 8th, 2004, 11:39 PM
last nite i felt as if he crossed the line a little too much, im not gonna say what he said as it just amazes me that he can find something humorus in this situation, but he managed to, i was gobsmacked i dont think i have ever been that mad with him before he just hurt me and p*ssed me off beyond beleif.

I can understand that might be his way with dealing with it, which is fair enough but just dont makes jokes out of horrible things whilst on the phone to me. i am starting to wonder why i bothered telling him

men!

i feel so usless at the moment mornings for me are a right struggle and i've been late into work pretty much every day and some days i just havent gone in through feeling really crappy, also this morning the morning sickness started so its given me even less motivation to go into work but i have to otherwise theyre are going to end up getting really annoyed with me, they know im pregnant but i've not been at this job long and i dont want them to think i'm unreliable.

God im miserable at the moment!!
August 9th, 2004, 06:59 AM
I Heart 4x4
Things will get better (re: the morning sickness). You can get emetrol I think it's called - it helps with the nausea and vomiting. It is OTC and available at drug stores. I don't know what you guys have in the U.K.

I hope things get better with your SO. Some guys don't know how to deal with things.
August 9th, 2004, 01:05 PM
cheers i'll look into getting something, its not too bad its just motivation to do stuff im finding hard at the moment!

I dont think he does know how to deal with it, which is fair enough but theres no need to say insesitive things - he probably didnt even realise it to be honest

erg i just wanna feel better and back to normal self! its been a hard 6weeks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search