Amazing Christmas....

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 25th, 2008, 12:34 PM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
I think this is one of my all time favorite christmas's so far.

On the base here at the Tech school there are 3000 Airman. All but 50 (including Eric) went home the holidays.... and only one person from Erics class stayed here. Well, he didn't know anyone, had no family here, and was saving his time off for before he moves to Germany, so we invited him over to spend Christmas eve with us. I made a TON of food.... we had Vegetarian Nachos, mozzerella sticks, some pizza thing, corn bites, tons of cookies, desserts etc.... And we played Guitar Hero, KAreoke Revolution, watched Bad Santa, the guys both had hot Chocolate w/ peppermint Schnapps (I didn't, DD since he had to go back to base, and well, the whole not 21 thing) and then we opened our traditional jammies on christmas eve, and we had wrapped a package of Banana Oreos and made a little stocking for Eric's friend. He was so surprised, and happy! He had nothing to open on Christmas (his family sent a gift card) so he loved it! The stocking had a peppermint Gheridelli bar, some other little Candies in it, a christmas pencil (LOL), and a little gingerbread beanie baby. Anyways, we all hung out and had a great time, I took him back to base about midnight. While he was here his mom called, and she was saying that she felt so bad that he was alone on chrismas and in his dorm, and he was telling her that No he was Eric's, and how we "adopted" him for christmas and even got him a gift and a stocking and his mom wanted to talk to Eric, and she told him she was so thankful for us having him over (and he told us this so many times last night too!) ad she was CRYING and thanking Eric for letting her son have a christmas this year. In the past 6+ months we've had so many people help us out and welcome us, and now we are thrilled to be helping someone else (we did it for Thanksgiving too with others).

Oh, it was so funny... Caiden went and opening 2 gifts last night (Grinch Jammies and Elmo slippers) and he didn't want to stop! He went to bed right after that, and we told him he could open more gifts in the morning. Well at 6 am Caiden comes in and starts trying to DRAG us to the living room so he could open more!

It was so much fun.

Oh, I was trying to seperate some turkey sausage patties this morning, and butter knife slipped and I took a chunk out of my thumb! It hurt so bad.... then I went into shock or something and passed out the kitchen flood. :S It's ok now..... and stopped bleeding, so I think It'll be ok.

We opening gifts this morning and called our families..... and now we're wtahcing Fred Claus and Caiden is napping.

Some pics!

Bug by the tree

So excited about his elmo slippers

Food! (more was in the kitchen too!)

Checking out Eric's friends stocking:

Me with 1/2 of my jammies from Eric:

The group:

In bedtime gear:

this morning:

Eric needed a haircut....

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

December 25th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Glad you had a wonderful Christmas! That was really nice of you to invite him over and spend x-mas eve with you guys!

December 25th, 2008, 03:26 PM
kasie.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to kasie. Send a message via Yahoo to kasie.
Thats so sweet of you guys! Glad he got to have a Christmas!
Looks like Caiden had a blast!
December 25th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
im glad you had a great christmas!!! and that was really nice of you guys to let him spend christmas with you!!

December 25th, 2008, 09:08 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Aww that was so sweet of you guys!! caiden is soo cute!!

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
December 25th, 2008, 09:09 PM
mommy-heather's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!
December 25th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Chea.Mo's Avatar The Exception
thats so much fun lindsey!! Im glad you had a good one, and for erics friend too! Caiden is sooo cute!!
<3
The future has some big shoes for you to fill,
though you may not remember these moments;
Mommy always will
December 26th, 2008, 03:45 AM
Mommy2Maddox's Avatar Proud Army Wife & Mommy!
How great of you guys to adopt him for Christmas! That's great! Caiden is too cute! I love him in his jammies & Elmo slippers!

huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for my lovely siggy!

December 26th, 2008, 06:53 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So cute! Caiden is so freakin adorable! Im glad yall were able to help him out. My cousin brought one of his marine friends home with him to Tx for his leave because the guys family was celebrating Christmas in Hawaii without him (poor guy).

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

December 26th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad it was a great Christmas for you guys. Caiden is soooo adorable. I want to steal him

It was nice of you to invite that guy

December 26th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love Caiden's jammies! Where did you get them?

December 27th, 2008, 02:03 AM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
Uh, Eric's friend is totally hot.

Those are great photos and yay for Eric's friend's Christmas! You guys are too cute and nice! Caiden is so adorable.
December 27th, 2008, 03:54 AM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How awesome!! Caiden has gotten sooo tall!!! I am glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Isabelle 24 Feb 07*Logan 20 Feb 08* Gabriel 8 June 12
Expecting the final addition 22 Feb 2014

December 27th, 2008, 06:32 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Quote:
Uh, Eric's friend is totally hot. [/b]

im glad i didnt have to be the first person to say it

looks like caiden had a blast!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
December 27th, 2008, 12:01 PM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie

Thanks guys! And I think he's kinda cute too, !

Quote:
I love Caiden's jammies! Where did you get them?[/b]
I actually got them for $4.99 at Ross! It was awesome! I got them back in september I think and just held onto them for christmas.

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search