Update us!!!

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2009, 04:25 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Whats new with you and yours????

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (7), Oliver (5), Mianna (3) and Harper (1), WTTC our first together, in 2015.

October 12th, 2009, 06:06 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Not a lot. Alyssa is two and Rylan is 8.5 months, baby fever is hitting us hard but we've decided to wait until Rylan is two, so in January 2011. I start babysitting another little 2 year old girl tomorrow, so I'm hoping that goes well.

What's up with everyone else??
October 13th, 2009, 04:03 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Taylor's 2, she's day time potty trained for the most part. She's sleeping in her toddler bed and can count to 10, knows some of her ABCs, knows her shapes, is learning colors, and can talk in 4-6 word sentences. Typical 2 year old though.. there's a tantrum every 10 mins or so LoL. Rylie's 6.5 months now and is saying dada, sleeping all night and has been for about 6 weeks now, sitting up on her own, started to push up on all fours and rock back and forth, and is such a happy baby. We're paying off all our debt at the moment and should be in a new place come next Spring/Summer. Andy just got a raise, he makes $20.50 an hour so that's awesome. Neither of us have baby fever. I might get pregnancy fever every once in a while but it's very short lived. We plan on TTC our 3rd munchkin in August of 2011. It feels so good not to be pregnant and I'm really enjoying the 2 we have

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

October 13th, 2009, 10:47 AM
LaceLuvMomi1's Avatar Rule #2 - Double Tap
Send a message via Yahoo to LaceLuvMomi1
Nothing new. My 5 year anniversary is on Friday, it's also mid-terms and then fall break. Ted got a job with Pepsi, but is still looking. I only have 16 weeks left until Cash makes his arrival. I think I have everything I pretty much need, just wanting to get a few things that would be fun or nice. Owen's enjoying school and really excited for Halloween!

[link=http://lilyslim.com][img noborder]http://swlf.lilyslim.com/Bz7Jm6.png[/img][/link]
October 13th, 2009, 04:56 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Addi is 18 months. She can count to five (well if I say one she says "2,3,4,5, 10, yay Addi!" ) And she talks it sentences some but not a lot. She has a HUGE vocabulary though, and sometimes I find myself shocked at what she is able to say. She has such a country accent its funny, even one syllable words end up with two syllables. Me and Dusty are doing okay. Im really in a slump right now but I will explain that in DLS at another time....

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

October 15th, 2009, 11:13 AM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
Not a whole lot new, I'm back in school full time and Mikayla's in daycare. I'm pretty much done a few of my subjects and I plan on applying for university to take nursing in the new year.. I'm physched but freaked about that lol. Mikayla's gonna be 4 in January and I can't believe it... she's almost ready for school..
October 18th, 2009, 04:12 PM
-LovingLife-'s Avatar Ani LeDodi veDodi Li
Everything is crazy over here but going well. I'm watching my nephew for the whole week for my mom(his gardian). She and my step dad are having a nice vaca in mexico(wish i could too!! :-p ). I gonna make a seperate post for the other stuff lol.

Jontae
wife to Richard
mommy to
Caleb, Rachael, Ezekiel, Kerryn, and 5 angel babies

October 18th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Chea.Mo's Avatar The Exception
stuff is good with us. Just school for chris and I and morgan is growing like a weed. She talks, counts, writes, spells, reads, knows colors and shapes, and I am amazed at the things she will say. She has also started to realize that boys and girls are different and in all the different ways. We are adjusting to the married life and just bought a new car yesterday.
<3
The future has some big shoes for you to fill,
though you may not remember these moments;
Mommy always will
October 18th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's going pretty good! Dustin is growing like a week, and walking EVERYWHERE, and of course getting into everything. lol

Me and Kevin are doing better then we've been in awhile, which is awesome. The only thing is I really wanna get married next summer, but he's scared that we're gonna break up still, and is hesitant to do so. Which is frustrating, but I understand why. We had a really rough past couple months, and almost DID break up...but idk.

School is okay. I'm struggling so much right now to not drop out. It's really hard.
But if I do manage to stay...I'll be taking a year off of school (Starting June 2010), working at Caribou Coffee, and getting an apartment with Kevin (at last!) Then I'll start college for nursing at Carroll University in WI fall 2011! I am really excited for that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search