What has been your lowest mommy moment?

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2004, 07:58 AM
I Heart 4x4
Just curious as to what your lowest mommy moment was/is?

For me ... it's when Danny throws a fit in the store and won't sit in the cart. I'm sitting there, in a futile struggle with a 2 year old, getting lots of stares. I hate that. It's definitly my worst mommy moment.
August 22nd, 2004, 10:28 AM
AJMommy2002's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to AJMommy2002 Send a message via MSN to AJMommy2002 Send a message via Yahoo to AJMommy2002
I am right there with you Ashley on this one. Alyssa hates being tied down, (car seat, stroller, shopping cart, everything). It is sooooo hard to go shopping with her. I hate it when we go to Walmart or the grocery store and she is screaming at the top of her lungs trying to get out of the cart. Everyone is staring at me like I'm beating the crap out of her. It's sooo much easier I think to just give in and carry her. Most of the time it is almost impossible to do the shopping because I am by myself and I can't carry her (29lbs and pregnant) and push the cart at the same time. Especially filled with lots or groceries or whatever.

I went to Walmart with my mom a few weeks ago and of course Alyssa was screaming an wanting to get down. Of course I was like mom will you push the cart and I'll carry Alyssa or let her walk holding my hand. She said "NOOO". I was soooo mad. She said if you let her scream for 5-10 minutes and just start talking to her telling her what you are getting, hold the list for Mommy, and just keep distracting her she will stop crying and be sitting all nice and pretty in the cart for me. I was like "ok lets see" KNOWING my mom was going to be wrong, feeling so ashamed I couldn't take care of my own child I did it. Low and behold Alyssa in 5 minutes was done telling me to get ice cream, diapers, whatever isle we were in Alyssa was telling me NOT to forget something. That was the first time my DD sat in the shopping cart. I felt soo stupid after this my mom keeps rubbing it in that maybe mom does know best.

Email ME ---> ajmommy2002@hotmail.com

Add ME ---> *Myspace* <---Add ME
August 22nd, 2004, 10:55 AM
I Heart 4x4
Ugh. Don't you hate that your mother can get the kids to act better than we can? Danny is ALWAYS a perfect angel for my mom and dad. NEVER cries, NEVER throws a temper tantrum ...

No wonder she likes having him so much! LOL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search