September Chat Thread

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 3rd, 2011, 06:54 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Kendra- what on earth? That sounds really weird to me... a lot of little kids can't say words properly yet. Dakota can't pronounce her R's or her S's properly...at this age they are still learning how to talk properly and what not.

So I didn't have any luck dress shopping so I will be picking one of my online options. (this is why I always have backup plans for my birthday!) But at least it will be done and I can move on to shoes LOL. I did however find Gauge the CUTESTTT shoes at walmart for $3! I can't wait to see them on him lol.

Depending on the weather today we might go get DK's new Jazz and ballet shoes and maybe a jazz outfit too.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
September 3rd, 2011, 02:53 PM
The store was awesome! Its a consignment shop so the shoes were really cheap. I got DK a brand new pair of ballet shoes for $23! And a pair of Jazz shoes for $20..so after my $20 in gift cards I only had to pay $24 out of pocket I am pretty happy about that lol. I still have not decided on a dress but I am giving myself until Monday to decide lol.

We watched Hansel and Gretal today and it was awful! In one part the mother was like "go to bed! And you would be lucky if you didnt wake up" and she kept calling them stupid..like wow, yikes! That movie will be going straight into the garbage. It sucks because the kids have always loved that story and the movie scared them. I should of watched it before hand I didn't even think to.

We are watching Annie now, and its making me want to get the shirley temple movies now loll.

September 3rd, 2011, 04:22 PM
iSarcastic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to iSarcastic Send a message via Skype™ to iSarcastic
I love the movie Annie! I'm glad you found great deals on her dance shoes. I cannot believe how awful some kids movies can be.

Today has been really low key for us. It's in the 90s outside so we are avoiding the heat and humidity and stayed in and watched movies all day. We're getting ready to watch Megamind at 8 and then it's bed time for Jai after its over. She loved it in the theater so I'm sure she will enjoy seeing it again. Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and we don't have any plans but I'm glad DH is actually off and can spend the day with me.

Krystal(25) married to David and proud mommy of "wildchild" Jaidyn
September 3rd, 2011, 06:38 PM
I got my dress Finally now you can all stop hearing about it

I decided to go with this one:
Open back dress in the VENUS Line of Dresses for Women

I LOVE the top of it and really wanted a banded dress. I am still unsure of the bottom so I might try and put different skirts over top of it and see how i like it but I will wait until I try it on. Either way, I love it! And since it was so cheap, like $100 cheaper than the other dresses I looked at, I decided to grab this one too:

Kimono sleeve dress in the VENUS Line of Dresses for Women

I am in love with the prices on this website. lol

September 3rd, 2011, 06:48 PM
I think they are both really cute dresses! I like the 2nd dress more but they are both really pretty! You make me want to dress shop even though I hate wearing dresses

I've been looking at shoes for days now and I am so glad I don't have the money to spend on it because we'd be broke. I do plan on getting a couple of nice pairs in the next few months since I'll be working.

September 3rd, 2011, 07:11 PM
I have to get a pair to go with the dress but I will worry about that at the end of the month lol.

Did I tell you guys what I did the other night to keep DK in her room? I stood outside her door and everytime she tried to come out I told her to go back in, and i waited there till she fell asleep. She tried to come out 7 times! I didn't give up and it worked . Well I haven't had her for the past 2 days. Tonight I did the same thing, tucked her in and waiting outside her door. She only tried to come out once and I put a stop to that right away. Then she tried to have her light on 3 times so she could "pack a bag" (running away from home? haha) and I said no, so she went right to sleep . Bed time is officially easier. Happy mama= happy kiddies.

September 3rd, 2011, 08:04 PM
I'm heading to bed, night ladies! Ps, lets get back to our crazy posting

September 3rd, 2011, 09:10 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Very pretty dresses! I love dress shopping, even though I rarely wear dresses I saw on your FB about Dakota's new bedtime routine lol, so wish that would work for Rylan!

Alyssa's birthday party went awesome, she had so much fun! So hard to believe she's four though!
September 4th, 2011, 06:08 AM
Aww glad it went well!

Today is my big house cleaning day, I decided yesterday lol. I am going to need an iced cap to pump some motivation into me though. I need to take my iron too.

September 4th, 2011, 08:45 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Morning ladies, we are sick here. Well Addi and I are, we both woke up yesterday sick and it was worse this morning. I think I am going to clean a little and make a big pot of chicken and dumplings later.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

September 4th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
I want a iced apple crush chai tea latte. like REALLY want.

slept over at my aunts from friday to saturday and should be cleaning more now and doing some school work but sooo don't feel like it.

September 4th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Hi ladies!

I hope you feel better soon Meagan, Addi too!

Today we don't have plans other than to do a deep cleaning. We were going to go to the ribfest but it's going to be raining off and on today so I don't really feel like getting wet just because I want some BBQ ribs. We have laundry to do and start getting things organized for school on Tuesday.

September 4th, 2011, 10:10 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Hope you all feel better Meagan and Jade!

I'm cleaning this afternoon as well..
September 4th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Well I cancelled the dresses I ordered. I found what I was originally looking for and I am SO excited! I found it by accident too haha

September 4th, 2011, 04:53 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well that's good Brie!

I am waiting for the chicken and dumplings to be done and then I am making Dusty take over a few bowls of it to our next door neighbors who just had a baby.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

September 4th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Aww thats so sweet of you!

We are watching AFV and DK fake laughs at ever video. She kept laughing when the commercials came on I'm like Dakota is a commercial n shes like "...oh" hahah

September 4th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Thats nice of you!

hahah that sounds like tanja, i have some vids of her watching those kind of videos on youtube and its hilarious

have one but not really her "fakest" laugh

September 5th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Today DK told me that her clothes were getting too big for her and she would have to give them to me soon so that I can wear them

September 5th, 2011, 08:50 AM
I'm sure you'd fit RIGHT into them LOL

We were at the libarary and its at the same place as the gym/activity stuff and guess its kids around 4 that was playing today and one of them was one of the daycare people and her kid and tanja snug my wallet and told me she had to give the daycare girl all the change, wth? lol (the girl that works there is pretty young, early 20s maybe?) was awkward since there was a ton of people there and tanja just pushed everyone aside while yelling " I HAVE TO GIVE MONEY TO CATHRINE"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search