September Chat Thread

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 30th, 2011, 02:19 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We just got done grocery shopping and running errands for the day. I went under budget for once which amazed me! I still have to buy produce though but I am going to wait and get that at the farmers market.

I am so tired, and we still have a birthday party to go to tonight. Then tomorrow Addi has gymnastics and we might go apple picking.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

September 30th, 2011, 03:26 PM
iSarcastic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to iSarcastic Send a message via Skype™ to iSarcastic
Can I just say how drastically cold it has gotten here! We just went from like 80 degree temps to barely getting out of the 40's and it's rainy and windy and just no fun!

I'm looking forward to a weekend of relaxing with Jaidyn since the weather outside will be far to gross to do much of anything.

Krystal(25) married to David and proud mommy of "wildchild" Jaidyn
September 30th, 2011, 03:46 PM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want your weather SOOOO bad. Its 76 degrees here and I am still to hot. I hate it.
September 30th, 2011, 03:53 PM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I may just invite my sister her fam, and my brother to my house. Order food and hang out. Will it happen, probably not lol but worth a try haha
September 30th, 2011, 04:24 PM
I love this weather Kendra, it was just such a drastic drop and the rain isn't helping either. Fall & Spring are my favorite times of the year. The news said it will be back in the 70's next week though

September 30th, 2011, 04:58 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
The weather here is odd.. one day itll be sunny, the next freezing. Today was pretty nice though! Good playground weather.. the only pain in the butt is the **** mosquitoes.. theres a million at the playground and they bite like crazy.

Mikaylas laying down with Dom, hes asleep & shes on her way there so cute
September 30th, 2011, 06:29 PM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Soooo Andy just found out his grandma has stage 4 cancer

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

September 30th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Sorry to hear that Lisa. I'll keep his grandma in my thoughts and prayers this evening.

September 30th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Oh no, Lisa. I will be praying for her and his family. That is terrible.

October 1st, 2011, 12:47 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I'm so sorry to hear that, Lisa!
October 1st, 2011, 06:25 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Lisa- so sorry to hear that

Meagan- I really want to go apple picking too! Maybe on Monday or Tuesday...I will have to check when it goes till.

Holy Hannah I am tired. I also forgot to sign us up for the top 50 bad host award. We haven't been overly active this month though other than the chat thread, hopefully October will be better. And by the way..its October?! What the heck?! I feel like I blinked and September is gone. I just finished that online course! Yay. Now to wait to start the actual upgrading courses. I am stressed to the max right now. James got me mini dwarf frogs for my birthday (I have wanted them for YEARS) I love them sooo cute I stare at them all day! I am going today to see if I can find a bigger tank for them that I like that wont bore them lol. And then some grocery shopping too.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
October 1st, 2011, 07:35 AM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
we went from awful rainy and cold weather to suddenly its over 20'C and great weather! weird...

I spent the night at my grandma's and just got home, this is the second time in short time that my eye has messed up it hurts like crap......... maybe i need to get some new contacts, another brand.. I don't know

October 1st, 2011, 08:31 AM
I was saying yesterday how I was glad I didn't work until 3.. I take that back. It just gives me more time to dread it
October 1st, 2011, 08:03 PM
We are about to go to bed but I figured I'd check in here first.

We had such a busy day today, Addi had gymnastics, then we went apple picking, then we went and got ice cream and I got a pedicure while Addi got a manicure. She was so cute!

The farm we picked apples at also presses their own apple juice and they have a small cafe with sandwiches and pies, so we ate lunch there. Then we picked 14.6 lbs of apples! I am going to have to look for recipes tomorrow so I know what to do with them. We had a lot of fun though.

Tomorrow we have church (2 services), then the farmers market, then to buy the craft supplies we will need for the week. I am already planning Thanksgiving and Christmas crafts too lol, my brain needs to just stop for awhile. After that I have to deep clean my house since I have another daycare kid starting on Monday.

Whew, I am tired just typing that out. Goodnight everyone!

October 2nd, 2011, 06:47 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a busy day!

We spent all day yesterday organizing closets and redecorating a bit. Today we have to run out to Toys R Us to get presents for Taylor's birthday, run to Target to get a card for my mom's birthday and pick up a few groceries, and then we'll come back and watch the Redskins game. Still have to figure out what I'm making for dinner LoL. I love rainy, cool days! I'm thinking I'll be bustin out the Uggs today LoL!

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

October 2nd, 2011, 07:13 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Brrr its cold out there and I am hearing rumors about snow already . My big birthday celebration is over, and I will never do it again LOL. I think going out for just one night from now on will be better I am drained. But had so much fun and I learned who my true friends are.

I ordered my Halloween costume yesterday, and now I am working on Gauges. I found the jacket with coat tails (hes being Sir Topham Hatt) now I just need a light yellow vest, grey pants, black tie and a top hat! And dress shoes lol. Dakotas I think I will just let her pick one at the store this year. We tried to look online but she has changed her mind like 17 times LOL so I have no idea what she wants to be. It was SO cold last year we barely made it trick or treating for an hour the kids were miserable and crying because they were cold and they didn't want to do it, I hope this year is better. I think we will just do the one neighborhood around here and then head back home they don't need a ton of candy that I barely let them eat anyway lol.

Also I think I want to wear a wig this year...LOL. That way I don't have to be bothered to do it myself and it won't be ruined before its time to go out. I love October! I also just found out that we are having a Thanksgiving here on Sunday we almost didn't this year, so I am super excited.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
October 2nd, 2011, 09:11 AM
I just realized that Thanksgiving is so soon! I don't even know if I have to work or not And I'm REALLY hoping that they give me Halloween off!
October 2nd, 2011, 09:31 AM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
Chantelle, I just realized too - I can't believe its already October

So sorry to hear that Lisa my thoughs are with you & your family.

It's been SO gross out today, & yesterday too.. which sucks because the kids are pretty wound from being stuck in most of the day. I hope it clears up a bit later so they can go out & run off some energy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search