September Chat Thread

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2011, 05:47 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Good morning ladies September is my favorite month!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
September 1st, 2011, 10:15 AM
Congrats! Did they say you get the house?

This guy said hes coming at 2 to see the bed so we will see I guess. Hopefully I am sick of this I just want it gone.

September 1st, 2011, 10:29 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you still have the bed posted up do someone else can buy it if he don't. I hope he comes, how many weeks has he been putting it off now?

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
September 1st, 2011, 11:51 AM
iSarcastic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to iSarcastic Send a message via Skype™ to iSarcastic
Hi girls!

I hope the guy comes and actually buy the bed this time.

We did some of our school shopping yesterday. We still have more outfits and new shoes to buy. I didn't receive the school letter telling me what classroom she'd be in so I emailed the school and got that information. I'm still waiting for the school bus company to contact me with what bus she will be on and time it will come. First day of kindergarten is on Tuesday and I'm so incredibly sad she's growing up

Krystal(25) married to David and proud mommy of "wildchild" Jaidyn
September 1st, 2011, 12:56 PM
My happiness for Jaidyn going to school has turned into utter frustration right now. DH just received a call on his cell while he was working from the school bus company in our district. Apparently there are no other school aged children in the hotel(Which is a lie, they may not be registered for school but there are tons of school aged kids here) and they don't bus kindergarten students. So now I have to call them tomorrow because conveniently they were closed when I tried to call them. How else is she supposed to get to and from school Monday through Friday if I don't drive and DH has a constant changing schedule with work. He has been fighting for months now to get a permanent schedule and it hasn't happened. I am extremely frustrated, so frustrated that I could cry. I don't know what we will do if there is no transportation for her...

September 1st, 2011, 02:51 PM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yikes! I really hope that they are able and willing to make a bus route addition for her! Especially if there is no other way for her to get there and back..=(

September 1st, 2011, 03:53 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Congratulations, Jade!

I hope he comes and buys the bed, Brie!

I hope they are willing to pick her up for school! It shouldn't matter if there are other school-aged kids or not!

We spent the day out again today Lots of fun, now I'm off to workout..
September 1st, 2011, 04:05 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Thats great Jade

I hope he comes and gets the bed soon Brie.

wow that's ridiculous I hope they will pick her up!

♥ Isla Rae Due August 28th

(24.11.15)
September 2nd, 2011, 06:31 AM
Thats ridiculous Krystal! They should be willing and want to find a way to help you.. hopefully something good happens for you soon.

He is picking up the bed today at 11! I am about to go take it apart and bring it downstairs. Then i will be heading to the bank with the money and paying it directly to my furniture Visa lol. Later on today I will be looking around town for a birthday dress! If I don't find one I will be choosing one of my online backup choices.

September 2nd, 2011, 07:15 AM
Woohoo for getting rid of that bed! I hope you find an awesome dress When I was in the US last week I found an XOXO dress (like $130 reg.) for $15!

I think we're going to head to the library today, Rylan's been asking. And I need to pick up a few last minute things for Alyssa's birthday party tomorrow..
September 2nd, 2011, 07:34 AM
I'm glad he is finally buying the bed Brie! I hope you find a dress.

Good luck getting everything you need for the party tomorrow Chantelle!

I'm waiting to hear from the social worker from the school to see if we can resolve the transportation issue. If not, David said his job is going to work with him on his schedule so that we'd be able to take her to and from school during the week. I hate that is has to be that way but hopefully it's only temporary and they will get transportation resolved asap. I also need to clean a bunch today but I'm going to need a nap first since I slept like crap last night.

September 2nd, 2011, 08:05 AM
Thats awesome Chantelle! did you buy it? I would have, I could not pass up a deal like that haha. I bought a $15 shirt yesterday because it was buy one get one free..and it is one I really wanted before and didn't buy because of the price lol. Glad I waited.

So now hes not coming until 1 I guess..Ugh this guy annoys me hes wasting my day. James is gonna go get us some food and I will get ready and then I guess just leave right away after to go shopping.

September 2nd, 2011, 10:51 AM
So this whole preschool thing has been a disaster since day 1. So now we will just have to pull her, cause even though one lady said she got in, there was another who said she just made a waiting list. So I am done with this back and forth. Tired of it and can't sit here and play games with these people anymore.

September 2nd, 2011, 11:10 AM
That's terrible Kendra. So much mis-communication on their behalf and now you can't even send your child to school. Getting a child into pre-school or any grade shouldn't be this hard on parents.

The caseworker from Jaidyn's school finally called me and practically told me they won't do bus service for the "little ones" until 1st grade. She said that there isn't anything they can do because kindergarten isn't mandatory. That's news to me considering I thought it was... It's frustrating but it will be this way until someone older in this building goes to school or we move and there are other kids getting a bus to school. I just PRAY that DH's boss and general manager were very serious about working with him and his schedule...

September 2nd, 2011, 12:14 PM
Of course I bought it, Brie! I bought it a couple of sizes too small, so it's my goal outfit

Have fun shopping! Hopefully that guy showed up on time!

They seem so unorganized, Kendra! Ugh, they really need to get they're act together.

That's awful that they can't work with you Krystal! I hope it all works out okay with his boss!

Troy's been mowing the lawn most of the afternoon, think we're going to rent a movie to watch after the kids are in bed tonight
September 2nd, 2011, 02:00 PM
So she has a speech screening on October 25th.

They want to put her in special ed, is that even accurate, just because she can't say a word right she gets into special ed. I'm so lost.

September 2nd, 2011, 07:29 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been on a lot, it's been really busy around here. Today we went to the fair, it was military day so we got in free and got our bracelets for 10.00 instead of the usual 25.00 and my cousin Cody just got here to spend the long weekend with us.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

September 2nd, 2011, 08:49 PM
Ugh Kendra, I can imagine how frustrated you must be! And I definitely don't agree with them wanting her in special ed..

Sounds like you're having lots of fun, Meagan!

I really should be sleeping..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search