Am I totally crazy?

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2011, 04:57 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Okay so Dusty just called me (I got my new phone today, woohoo) and told me that he is going to be home late because he has to go be a witness to a wedding. The wedding is that of the girl he was 'studying' with when I was still in Texas. You know, the only who only called by her last name and never told she was a girl until after I got here but he was studying with her every.single.day before I got here. He told me he meant to tell me yesterday but we were fighting so her forgot.

I told him I am not comfortable with this. This girl still comes to him with a lot of information (relationship advice, who she slept with this weekend, etc. She has only been seeing this guy for like 2 months as far as I know) that I feel is not right to be coming to a married man with. Also I do have a problem with her AND him that they hung out, him for obvious reasons and her because I do not think it is right for any single woman to hang out with a married man alone, period. I wouldn't do it, in fact my best friend is a guy and he always wanted to hang out and I told him I wanted either his wife or Dusty to be there because that's just how I feel it is right.

He flipped and asked why I am not comfortable with it and pretty much told me I'm crazy, so I just snapped and told him because I am not 1000% sure what happened between them when I wasn't here and I am just not comfortable with him having any contact with her outside of school/schoolwork. I also think it is shady that he has known he was going to be a witness (again, Bryan's mom accidentally told me yesterday because she asked if I was going since her and Dusty were going to be witness', when she realized I didn't know she apologized for telling me when he hadn't told me yet) and yet didn't plan on telling me until yesterday and didn't actually tell me until today.

He freaked and asked why I couldn't just trust him. I didn't say it but in the back of my mind I am still thinking about all the things that happened last year at this time and that I am not 1000% sure he didn't cheat then as well. He has told me he never cheated, and trust me I want to believe him and fully trust in him again but I just can't bring myself to do it all the way. I am still really hurt by everything.

So am I crazy for not feeling comfortable with all this? If I am please talk some sense into me, but I am honestly about to cry right now because I just feel overwhelmed with everything yesterday and I know we are probably going to fight when he gets home tonight.

Oh and at the end of the conversation he tells (not asks) me that we are going to the beach on Saturday for a bbq to celebrate her getting married. No offense but I don't really want anything to do with her, and yes I have met her before so I don't need to do that either.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

September 9th, 2011, 10:53 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
I don't think you're crazy, thats an awkward situation! I wouldn't be comfortable with my husband witnessing a marriage for a girl he hung out with without you even knowing. That doesn't sound right.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
September 9th, 2011, 11:12 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would be super pissed if Junior went. Even if they were just friends, I do not feel comfortable with him with other girls alone, the same as how he don't feel comfortable with me being alone with other guys.

If he had to wait that long to tell me about it, I would be super upset. Especially if I heard it from someone else first.

I completely agree with the way you are feeling right now.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
September 9th, 2011, 11:52 AM
iSarcastic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to iSarcastic Send a message via Skype™ to iSarcastic
I don't think you're crazy. I think you reasoning behind it all is justified and he should respect your wishes of not hanging with this girl or witnessing her marriage. It was incredibly rude of him to simply tell you that you all were going to her "celebration" on Sunday.

Krystal(25) married to David and proud mommy of "wildchild" Jaidyn
September 10th, 2011, 02:36 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Wow, yeah, I'd be pissed. You're definitely not crazy! And I don't blame you for not wanting to go to her "celebration"!
September 10th, 2011, 07:41 PM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, it wouldn't be happening in our marriage. I'm sorry he'd even consider something like that. HUGE hugs!

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

September 11th, 2011, 04:35 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
I don't think you are crazy, if it makes you uncomfortable than he should understand that and put your feelings first.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search