December Chat Thread

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2011, 08:51 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just noticed I posted my long rant in November Chat Thread and it is officially December. Yikes time flies.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
December 1st, 2011, 09:20 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Ahhh December. The month I have waited for so long, and today I am not so excited. I am all ready for the meeting thing at 5:30, now I get to sit here and wait for 5 hours.

Kendra- I just read your post in the November chat. Sounds like she is taking advantage of everyone! There is needing a favor occasionally, but she is literally relying on everybody, and on top of that expecting them to watch her kids for free?! I would be telling her off lol. Is there a reason why she can't take her other two kids to school? Like why do they have to miss it, that is ridiculous.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
December 1st, 2011, 09:33 AM
Honestly I have no idea. I don't think they should be missing school. They usually walk home anyways and she is at the laundry mat or something, but she don't want them home alone. My brother I know would pick them up at 6:30p.m. but I don't know. I am pretty upset about it all. Its just crazy.

December 1st, 2011, 09:35 AM
Yes ridiculous! you have already taken a cut to your pay cheque to help her, she should be thankful and not demanding any more help. I would go my own separate way now and let her figure out her own child care. She is their mother, she should have back up babysitters for situations like this.

December 1st, 2011, 09:53 AM
Yeah I agree, I think it is her responsibility. I love her and her kids. But I can't take care of my family, and hers too.

December 1st, 2011, 10:06 AM
That's fair! It sucks that she doesn't see it the same way.

I just paid all of my bills (and late bills) and worked out my new budget for December. I am SO glad I got Christmas shopping for the kids out of the way, there would have been no way i could of done it this month. I gave my mom her Christmas money today because she needed a new battery for her truck, so that's taken care of too.

December 1st, 2011, 11:21 AM
I had a message confirming my placement interview on Monday, yay! SOMETHING is going right this week for me.

It is only 2:20..I am so bored. My mom is taking me to get the kids at 4.

December 1st, 2011, 12:19 PM
I can't wait til the year is over, and new one begins. I know for sure in February we should be moving out. I want to before that, but Junior wants to pay off more bills. Which is good, but I still don't want to live with my parents lol

I am so mad, I was fine all day. I had to give someone a BA, I don't know if that triggered it or what but I feel so sick right now. I never throw up, like ever unless I'm pregnant (as you all know I can't get pregnant) but whatever this is I feel awful right now and throwing up made it 5x worse. I don't want to be sick.

Last edited by 3Kendra3; December 1st, 2011 at 12:23 PM.
December 1st, 2011, 12:41 PM
What is a BA?

Cheala- I read your puppy post in the other thread. Thats so mean and sad .

We are getting the kids in 10 mins. Then i will be making them dinner and waiting for this worker to get here. blah.

My cousin whom I talk to every day is freaking out. Her friend is due feb 15th with a little boy, and she had false labor like a month ago the managed to stop it. Last week they gave her the steroids for his lungs, today she is 3 cms dialated and they just rushed her to the next city over where they have a better hospital. Its a half hour drive and it took them only 10 minutes to get there, she iscurrently having an ultrasound done. If they can't stop thel abor they are delivering him tonight at 29 weeks. My cousin is freaking out shes going with her freinds mom right now to meet her friend at the hospital. They are doing the ultrasound checking for placenta tears.

December 1st, 2011, 12:53 PM
I hope everything is ok Brie. Thats scary. I have a friend who posted on FB the same thing. They had to have a c-section and her baby was a little over 1lb. I hope everything turns out ok.

A BA, not really sure what it stands for. But its an intoxilizer tester. They blow into a tube while I hold the thing and it reads their alcohol level. Nasty. I hate doing them, I can do as much as 5 a day. This one guy always comes before I eat lunch or when I'm eating lunch. I was eating lunch at 12 and thats when he would come, but now that I take Sam to school he somehow manages to come at 1 everyday now when I get back. I seriously hate doing those things. The downside of working for a police department.

December 1st, 2011, 12:53 PM
Cheala-That is sad and mean, can't believe he would do that. Did he do it without telling them?

Sorry he didn't let you know Jade, I hope he doesn't just disappear

December 1st, 2011, 12:56 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope she is okay Brie!

So I thought the situation with Ro's mom was fixed. Then she texted me today saying:

R: Okay heres where D (her boyfriend/not Ro's dad) and I are coming from...If we are watching Sophi that's saving you guys like 20.00/day so if I just you for half of December its still saving you money, you know?

Me: The thing is if you only paid half (156.00) it would be saving you 78.00 (I will be closed a week), y'all will only have Sophi for 4-5 days so that would only be saving us 2.00-22.00.

R: Essentially you will only have Ro for 7 days out of the whole month and we'll basically be paying you to watch Sophi for you. I so don't wanna come off ****** at all but all this time I was under the impression that exodus didn't count as vacation time since we all take exodus on base.

Me: Okay but you have already taken your two weeks of vacation. Some people do need care during exodus on this base, and I'm open. I will talk to Dusty but where we are coming from is that you offered to watch Sophi, we didn't ask. We had planned to have her in the kennel and we're fine with that.

R: D is just mad at me for paying you for it even though I explained it. So he's just stressing me out. I don't care but he does so that's the only reason I even brought it up at all. He says I'm too nice and I told him there's a contract. He's been so pissy lately about everything so I'm just trying to get him to not be so mad.

R: Anyway D is getting Ro I have to stay late...and he has all the money for December for you (there was more to the message but it was useless info)

Me: I will try to talk to Dusty again, and see if we can do anything. I understand your position, and I don't want you to be mad at me. But I have to think of us too.

UGH! I am so annoyed. I don't care if she watches my dog. I will gladly spend the extra 20.00 to have Sophi in the kennel as long as I get paid. I think it is worth the extra 2.00-22.00 to know that Sophi is going to be professionally taken care of (the kennel is run by a vet and his vet techs). It was worth it when she was going to do it for free (we would be saving anywhere from 80.00-100.00) but not now. Am I in the wrong? Please be honest. I honestly just want to cry right now because it has me so stressed.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

December 1st, 2011, 01:01 PM
I dont think you are wrong at all! Stick to your guns.

Kendra- ew that really sucks! Sorry girl

Jade- I hope he starts coming around for them.

Off to get the kids now.

December 1st, 2011, 01:16 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Brie. I don't know why I let myself get stressed about this stuff. I guess this is why they say don't mix business and friendship. I feel like she is trying to use our friendship as leverage or something.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

December 1st, 2011, 01:47 PM
We are here just waiting. I hope this girl gets here earlier than 5:30 (and hopefully not late). Seriously want this over with. It has ruined my entire day already.

December 1st, 2011, 01:58 PM
Honestly I would save the hassle of it all and put Sophi in the kennel. Then her boyfriend can't say anything period, you get your full amount and you are just back to what you originally had planned anyways. I don't think its worth the hassle.

I am so ready to go home. This day is dragging.

December 1st, 2011, 03:24 PM
I updated my post in DLS. I am relieved but at the same time, angry and frustrated.

December 1st, 2011, 07:30 PM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi people.
I left for a while because I felt old, but I miss keeping up with everyone.
If you have no idea who I am, I'm Nikki, I have a 4 year old (Jack) and a soon to be 1 year old (Dean).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search