We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Move(Probably not gonna happen but wishful thinking)
2. Repair our vehicle
3. Have a date night with DH
4. Go have a girls day with Jaidyn
5. Shop for some new clothes
6. Visit with some family
7. Spend Christmas with our families
8. Get my hair dyed(Planning on it in the new year but it'd be nice to get it done now)
9. Get a new tattoo
10. Get a new piercing
11. Go ice skating
12. Have family photo's done.
Krystal(25) married to David and proud mommy of "wildchild" Jaidyn
1.) sledding (if we ever get snow it might happen!)
3.) baking Christmas cookies
5.) get more of my tattoo done (not going to happen)
6.) find my placement (hopefully by next week!)
7.) take the kids to the movies
8.) Have a girls night out to just dance..its been a while
9.) go to a couple of Christmas parties
10.) Do Christmas crafts with the kids
11.) put the tree up (I STILL haven't..usually have by now)
12.) Get mine and Dakota's hair cut. (hopefully next week)
1) Find the gift that I want for Troy.
2) Bake with the kids.
3) Have a date night for Troys birthday.
4) Finish sending out our cards.
5) Get the kids pictures printed.
6) Take the kids to see Santa.
7) Finish Alyssa's dance bag.
8) Finish Rylans crayon roll.
9) Make their sock monkeys.
10) Go skating.
11) Make Christmas crafts with the kids.
12) Finish decorating.
1. Go on a vacation
2. Get my hair done
3. Have a spa day
4. Be 100% divorced
5. Loose 20 lbs
6. Get a more stable job
7. Cook a great 5 course meal
8. Finish planning my best friends baby shower
9. Get all of our benefits sorted out for next year
10. Delete friends off facebook and out of my phone
11. Do something courageous I never would normally do.
12. Buy my tickets to the Justin Moore and Luke Bryan concerts.