What's new ladies??

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2011, 06:16 PM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anything new or interesting going on with work, school or home life?
What about with the kiddos?
Are they excited for Christmas? What have they asked Santa for?

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

December 8th, 2011, 06:42 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
I have been SOOOO busy!! I found a pre school that had one spot left, and they are saving it for Gauge! His speech therapist referred him, so he can get more social. I am so excited! And it is right across the street from my house too, he starts January 9th.

I have been looking for a placement, I have to start in January. I had one interview on Monday, and I have a second interview next Wednesday, so excited! Then I can graduate in the spring, finally.

I had some not so nice stuff going in, that is in DLS though, and is thankfully resolved now.

DK and Gauge are SO excited for Christmas. All Gauge keeps asking for is "a new Thomas" lol. I got him the zip and zoom track he asks for evvvvvvvvvvery day (he has a Thomas magazine that its in). That is his one big gift, hes going to freak! Dakota wants a doll stroller. She has like 6 dolls that shes obsessed with right now lol, so I got this double stroller that they will all fit into. Cant wait to see her face when she opens it. We are all ready for Christmas here. We have Christmas next Saturday with my grandparents.

What have you been up to?!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
December 8th, 2011, 06:51 PM
iSarcastic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to iSarcastic Send a message via Skype™ to iSarcastic
Nothing much new around here. We are counting down the days until we're FINALLY able to move. Being in a hotel since July of 2010 hasn't been easy but by the 1st of February it should start to become a distant memory. I've been diagnosed with a disorder that keeps me in pain most days but overall I'm doing great. I've been back and forth so much on what I want to do in school and finally think I know what I'll go for next fall.

Jaidyn is doing fantastic. She's in school full time and loves going there and seeing her friends and learning new things. Developmentally she started off a little behind the other students so they're developing something similar to an IEP for her to receive some extra services at school so that she'll be 100% prepared for 1st grade. She's learning how to read and it's really sweet when she comes home and reads to us. She's growing and advancing more and more every day and I'm thankful for all the progress she's made.

She's extremely excited for Christmas this year. All she has really asked for was a new Princess Tiana doll. She's got mostly educational things this year so that we can help her with some problem areas she's having.

Krystal(25) married to David and proud mommy of "wildchild" Jaidyn
December 9th, 2011, 10:38 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not much here, just getting ready to go home for Christmas, these next 14 days are not going by fast enough!

How is your pregnancy going Megan?

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

December 9th, 2011, 02:48 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Growing a baby and moving to a new state, planning our wedding etc.

Kids are great, they are very excited for Christmas.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

December 10th, 2011, 11:43 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
A lot of juggling going on here lately.. Working full time, raising 3 kids, trying to spend time with Troy, getting ready for Christmas.. It makes for a very tired me! Not to mention they've been putting me on the 5am shift a lot lately which means getting up at 3:30! Things are working out though, and were almost ready fir Christmas, Alyssa and Rylan are getting so excited!
December 10th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Bekah's Avatar happy 2 be a girl mommy!
Anything new or interesting going on with work, school or home life? not really back to being a sahm now that I am pregnant and school was pointless and noone will hire me going crazy with boredom.

What about with the kiddos? besides both being in a MASSIVE tantrum stage, not much
Are they excited for Christmas? What have they asked Santa for? Sophia wants a "prince" barbie (a boy barbie) she has like 10 girl ones and no boys. Other than that they both want dolls or barbies... nothing big.

December 11th, 2011, 06:34 AM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so happy to hear all of your kiddos are doing wonderfully!
Same ole stuff here..busy with work, busy with Lo =) But I love it!
He is doing super- such a little helper and a HUGE lovebug
Pregnancy has been going alright- nothing eventful, so that is good. I have the big ultrasound on January 8th, but we won't be finding out the gender..soo that should be fun. haha

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

December 13th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Veteran
things have been good.. just got over a huge stomach flu

Faith is now in speech therapy.. she does talk, but she has trouble with some of her words so we are getting her some help with it now while shes in JK.. she doesn't seem to upset about it but it upsets me

OH and we changed the name of our baby.. instead of naming him after Joey.. we decided to name him Grant Crawford.. Grant is Joey's maiden lastname and Crawford is my dads middle name!

the girls are overly excited for christmas.. i think i'm more excited though lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search