We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Pack for our trip to PA
2. Do all of our shopping for Isabelle and Logan
3. Would like to get my hair done
4. Get the kids their Christmas outfits
5. Get their photos done
Uhh..I can't think of much else! LOL
Megan and Dan
Proud Parents to..
* Isabelle 24 Feb 07*Logan 20 Feb 08* Gabriel 8 June 12*
Expecting the final addition 22 Feb 2014
1.) pick up some gifts for family members
2.) wrap presents
3.) Bake cookies
4.) pick out gifts for DK's teachers/ make treat bags for her dance classes
5.) Put the tree up and decorate outside (its usually done by now, I am slacking this year!!)
6.) Christmas crafts with the kids
7.) Fill Gauge's stocking. I still need a few things for it. (DK's is done)
8.) Buy the roast and potatoes for Christmas dinner (my grandma brings the veggies, mom does the turkey)
9.) Buy myself a dress for my boyfriends Christmas work party.
10.) Figure out what dish I am bringing to the Christmas potluck with all of my friends.
11.) Take the kids to see Santa and get a picture with him
12.) Buy some egg nog, I haven't had any yet this year! And candy cane ice cream.
The majority of this will be done next week, cannot wait! I am so lazy about Christmas this year lol.
1) Send SIL and nieces gifts.
2) Mail out Christmas cards.
3) Put up tree.
4) Wrap gifts.
5) Finish Rylans crayon roll.
6) Finish sock monkeys.
7) Make ornaments with kids.
8) Buy the last few gifts.
9) Make dance bag for friends daughter..
That's all I can think of..
1. Finish christmas shopping
2. Try out a couple new recipes
3. Help my grandma get used to her new rehab facility.
4. Get my hair done
5. Get Morgans prof santa picture
6. Buy my sister a Bday present
7. make my first car payment!!
8. Change insurance over to my name
9. Submit paperwork to Social Services
10. Keep applying for second jobs
11. Donate blood
12. work at morgans school shop