We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
What are 12 traditions or things you do/ look forward to in the Holiday season?
1.) When we do our family Christmas my mom always prepares the turkey, and she makes the most amazing stuffing. The best I have ever tasted.
2.) We always con our grandparents into letting us open presents early.
3.) We always open new PJ's on Christmas Eve.
4.) We do Christmas crackers every single year at the dinner table.
5.) My grandma gets me a grocery card every single year, and even though I know she does it, I always think she won't and I get so excited when I open my card lol.
6.) We always get each other scratch tickets and then sit around the living room scratching them at the same time (lol!).
7.) We pick one kid every year to be Santa and hand out gifts, this year it will be Dakota because she has worked really hard to learn to read everyone's names!
8.) My grandma always brings dessert and home made cookies. She picks all the best stuff!
9.) We always watch the movie Grease after we open presents and have lunch. Not really sure why, but I love it lol.
10.) My favorite thing about Christmas, is seeing my grandparents! I only get to see them a few times a year and it is the best part of my Christmas, every single year.
1) All the fun preparations with the kids (crafts, baking, decorating, etc).
2) Reading the real Christmas story on Christmas Eve.
3) Opening new pjs on Christmas eve!
4) The look on the kids faces when they walk out to see that Santa has come!
5) Christmas breakfast at my parents house.
6) Christmas dinner at my grandmother's house.
7) Visiting all of our family/friends.
8) Leaving out cookies and carrots for Santa.
9) Watching Christmas movies the two weeks or so before.
10) Sending letters to Santa.
11) Singing carols and decorating the tree.
12) We usually have a Christmas Eve drink (sometimes it's just Troy and I, and sometimes a friend stops in). (Clarifying- we don't get drunk or anything , just a drink because Troy's birthday is Christmas Eve)