January Chat Thread

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2012, 02:20 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
I want the DVD nowwww I hope it comes really fast lol. DVDs usually do. I am waiting till the kids get home to workout because DK likes to do it with me.

I went to my school to get a paper confirming that I'm a student, so I have that now. I have my child care appt. tomorrow so that I can get Gauge's pre school paid for, he starts on Monday!

I also picked up some fruits for the kids, and some meat. A few things I needed for the kitchen too. and now thinking about diner. I will probably eat the rest of the taco stuff before the kids get home lol then figure out something for them.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
January 3rd, 2012, 03:04 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just did a major purge of Addi's closet and dresser. I am getting rid of a ton of stuff that she can't fit into anymore. I posted it on our bases freecycle and classifieds and someone already messaged me back about taking a whole bunch of shirts off of my hands for 15.00 I also have a lot of pants and stuff too. Tomorrow my goal is to go through our room and do the same thing.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

January 3rd, 2012, 03:32 PM
I just checked the status of my loan information for school, and realized it hasn't been processed yet because I haven't printed the papers off. Gah! James is doing that for me tonight, and I will take it to my school tomorrow or Thursday. I hope they confirm the loan fast, because i set my appt. for the 19th to sign for the loan and give them the direct deposit form and what not. ahhhh stress again

January 3rd, 2012, 04:29 PM
ugh and it gets worse . i just double checked the list of stuff the girl needs tomorrow at the child care appt. She needs my timetable and my loan papers. UGH. i dont get a timetable till my fee is paid. Which my mom is taking me to do tomorrow morning, but I doubt that they will have a timetable ready before my appt at 2. I dont get OSAP papers till at LEAST the 13th. FML. I am hoping with the confirmation of me being in school they will let me drop the timetable later off this week and then hopefully let me bring osap papers to them when I get them. Ugh I am so crossing my fingers right nwo .If they dont allow this Gauge doesn't get to start pre school on Monday and might lose his spot . Why does this **** have to be so ******* hard? I am SO sick of this.

January 3rd, 2012, 04:43 PM
Chea.Mo's Avatar The Exception
I'm sorry Brie, hopefully they can figure out something for you to be able to drop off and he wont lose his spot!! I hate having to deal with all the loan crap for school!!!
<3
The future has some big shoes for you to fill,
though you may not remember these moments;
Mommy always will
January 3rd, 2012, 04:45 PM
Its the WORST timing for it. Because everyone is on holidays right now so this has been delayed like two weeks. I could have had it all sorted out by now! Ugh.

Like my teacher is on holidays till the 9th (day I am SUPPOSED to start placement), the child services were on holidays till the 2nd, school till the 2nd, the pre school is on holidays till the 9th. So I have had to wait to do all of this! I couldn't before because I didn't have a placement yet and didn't know if I would be able to find one in time. Blahhhh.

January 3rd, 2012, 05:54 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I really hope it all works out for you, Brie! School is a ton of stress, I'm going through the same thing right now since I'm trying to get things arranged to go back to university.
January 3rd, 2012, 06:36 PM
Chea.Mo's Avatar The Exception
I just booked two trips to vegas this year. My cousin and her husband, plus the brothers and I are going out for their one year reunion, then I am going out with my cousin for his 21st birthday in November. I am like all giddy, especially since I don't have to pay for anything lol, or I would never be able to go!
<3
The future has some big shoes for you to fill,
though you may not remember these moments;
Mommy always will
January 3rd, 2012, 06:37 PM
It makes me not want to go back to school for dental. that will be a thousand times worse since it will be at a school 2 hours away that I will have to take a bus to every day...

January 3rd, 2012, 07:04 PM
I'd be excited too, Cheala! I'd love to go to Vegas!

Wow, Brie, that's a looong bus ride!
January 3rd, 2012, 08:55 PM
iSarcastic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to iSarcastic Send a message via Skype™ to iSarcastic
I hope everything works out for your Brie.. I can't imagine the kind of stress you are under right now.

So it's the coldest night of the season and my heat isn't working and won't be until sometime tomorrow... It's FREEZING in here. I have the shower running on the hottest setting possible and I'm letting it steam up the place and fortunately that's taking the chill off but I am not a happy camper. I keep reminding myself that by this time next month, we'll be moved...

Krystal(25) married to David and proud mommy of "wildchild" Jaidyn
January 4th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Oh no That happened to Teresa once and she had the stove on with the oven door open..not the greatest idea lol but works if you keep a close eye on it and don't have it on too long. Its the coldest here too. Yesterday when I had running around to do it was -16C..it gets colder at night too.

January 4th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Morning ladies!

We are up and going this morning. I am about to do my workout and tidy up a bit and then we are starting schoolwork. I also have 3 people coming over today to look at clothes I posted on our bases freecycle so hopefully that works out.

January 4th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Today is one big mind ****. So annoyed, but anyway I will be headed to the child care appt. in two hours to be told that I wont be getting his pre school paid for. So thats going to be fun. (N) . This day needs to get better and fast I cant take this school crap anymore.

January 4th, 2012, 09:11 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope all goes well Brie.

My day has gone to crap. Seems like everyday that goes by I am going more and more insane. "Someone" in my family treats me like crap. Doesn't even care how I feel. Downs me on everything, even though she thinks its all ok. I mess up the WHOLE freaking world knows.

Nothing like people who are supposed to be there for you and give a crap and bring you down and make you feel like the biggest f up.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
January 4th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Good luck, Brie, I hope it works out somehow!

The kids are having lunch, then it's naptime..
January 4th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope it all works out Brie... I'm sure they'll understand why you don't have all papers right now.

I'm hoping Dean gets a spot in daycare for the fall. I will be going full time by then. If he doesn't get in I'll have to take the year off.

January 4th, 2012, 10:05 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have concluded I am done worrying about what people say. By getting upset they are winning. Its done and over and I am over it. I WILL NOT be brought down by anyone.

So anyways, I decided to do some Amazon shopping and cheer myself up

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
January 4th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Glad you found a way to make your day better!

Nikki- hope you can find a spot! Call now and get him on the waiting list!

I am off to my appt now..

January 4th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Good luck Brie! I hope you get some good news

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search