February Chat

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2012, 03:56 PM
iSarcastic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to iSarcastic Send a message via Skype™ to iSarcastic
That's a great deal on the balloons Brie! I hope their party turns out to be great.

We just finished dinner & now I'm attempting to relax. At least I accomplished everything today that needed done.

What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

Krystal(25) married to David and proud mommy of "wildchild" Jaidyn
February 3rd, 2012, 06:12 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Tomorrow we are skipping DK's dance because i am getting the kids pics done at Sears. I am kind of nervous, i have never gone to a professional place for pics before lol. I usualy just take my own pictures. Except for xmas time, I went to this girls house, who is just getting into photography, luckily she did good. Gauge needs a haircut before we go too. After if they go to Seans i might go out and see some friends.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
February 3rd, 2012, 08:06 PM
I am SO bored tonight. I didn't even work out . I got too busy getting their picture outfits together and ordering birthday stuff online, plus with my friend stopping by. Sucks but I will be right back at it tomorrow.

February 4th, 2012, 01:28 AM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
My plans depends on my friend if she send her 12 year old to me or not lol said she could do so since they need a break from each other, she has no friends and i think she needs someone beside just her mom to talk about school with since it seems she is having a hard time so figured it would probably be easier for her to talk to me. So we will see if she comes or not today... if not, then no plans lol.

I woke up to a birthday text from my ex replied back with "uh... Thanks but it isn't my birthday today" so apperantly he had been up too late and would "get back to me in 20 days".
Despite the fact that I was with him for like a year, I'm actually a bit surprised he even remembered my birthday LOL

February 4th, 2012, 05:30 AM
Ha ha too funny!

I am excited for the kids pictures, but dreading taking two buses across town with both kids and all their stuff.

February 4th, 2012, 08:04 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh I have almost made it through filing our taxes and I get to the part where I have to put in my school information from my 1098-t of course the h&r block software doesn't tell you what box to enter where. I am annoyed.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 4th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Most likely lol

I wish I could help you out Meagan, I have no idea how your taxes work in the states.

I have a feeling I wont get the rest of my school loan until I do my taxes. Ugh. i hope the rest of the papers I need show up soon.

February 4th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
I thought it was pretty funny atleast, suppose it is the thought that counts lol

Sounds like it could be due to the twins, hope you start feeling more energized soon

Once again, I'm sitting staring at homework and isn't getting anything done.. FML!
Should of done a ton of things but sitting at home just isn't working, only time i can actually get something done is if I'm at school!
Something tells me I'm in no good with the teachers on Monday, ohwell.

February 4th, 2012, 03:52 PM
I have a bunch of things to do too, I plan on doing it all tomorrow. The pictures with the kids wore me right out today. I don't even feel like going out tonight but promised James that we could. I hope I don't look like a zombie..

February 4th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Chea.Mo's Avatar The Exception
I am so tired, but I am taking Morgan and my Step Sister to see beauty and the beast 3d tonight. I need to go get dressed and go pick them up now. I am dreading even getting up lol
<3
The future has some big shoes for you to fill,
though you may not remember these moments;
Mommy always will
February 4th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Have fun Cheala! We just got back from San Jose, we did a little shopping and ate at Arby's-it might not seem like your idea of a good place to eat but we don't have one in the town we live in and I have been wanting it soo bad since we got home from Christmas. I was more excited about that Arby's melt than I have ever been about fast food before.

February 5th, 2012, 05:56 AM
I love Arbys!

I went out with friends last night and it was decent! I had my makeup in the bag I sent with the kids over night because we took it to the mall yesterday when they got their pics done. I ended up sending it with them lol so I had to use my friends makeup. Hate using other peoples makeup!

February 5th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Ugh I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose. Both boys had it this week so I guess I know where I got it from. I don't know if I am going to go to church or not, I still have to go grocery shopping at some point and I just feel so blah. Plus I don't want to infect anyone.

February 5th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Yuck that is the worst .

I want to clean all day, and do some homework. I want to do the cleaning bit before the kids get home, I can do the homework when they are in bed tonight.

February 5th, 2012, 07:03 AM
I decided not to go to church, I think this is the same cold that Ro and Bryan had this last week and I don't want to infect anyone else. Besides grocery shopping I plan to clean and rest all day.

February 5th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Thats sweet!

Meagan- I'd skip on church too, hope the cold doesn't last forever. I hate getting them every single time I get a cold it lasts at least a month.

I just spent a while on Pinterest. Oops lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search